๐Ÿ…ธ ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…บ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ผ ๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†‚ (๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚!)
abbey10
Bracelet King
abbey10
3ย years ago by abbey10
Hello everyone! ๐Ÿ˜„ Today's challenge is I pick from your todos and there will be 3-5 round depending on how many people join. There are so prizes ๐Ÿ˜œ. Once at least 10 people join, the challenge will start. You will ask can I join? And say if you want an alpha or normal, how many strings and anything else like that. ๐Ÿ™‚ I will give you 5 options and you will chose one, and make it and post a photo. The judges will decide if you will be eliminated or if you can move on to the next round. If yo want to be a judge, let me know and you can be one ๐Ÿ˜‰. Once there is two people left, I chose the pattern from there todos,(which I will do every round) and it is basically like the show down. You will have 3 weeks to make each creation. If you cant finish the project in time before the round ends, The best I can give you is 24 hours to finish it but after that I will have to eliminate you ๐Ÿ™. If you have any questions, let me know so I can answer them ๐Ÿ™‚.
โœจPrizesโœจ
๐Ÿ”ฅ 1st- 1 year shutout in my bio and 5 star ratings on 30 patterns Chose any alpha pattern under 45 strings for me to make
๐Ÿ”ฅ 2nd- 6 month shutout in my bio and 5 star ratings on 15 patterns Chose any alpha pattern under 25 strings for me to make
๐Ÿ”ฅ 3rd- 3 month shutout in my bio and 5 star ratings on 8 patterns
๐Ÿ”ฅ 4th- 2 month shout out in my bio and 5 star ratings on 4 patterns
๐Ÿ”ฅ 5th- 1 month shout out in my bio and 5 star ratings on 2 patterns Chose any alpha pattern for me to make under 15 strings for me to make
This challenge is going to take a while, like maybe MONTHS before it finishes so try not to join and drop out later but if you need to, I will figure something out.
๐Ÿ”ฅPOINTS ๐Ÿ”ฅ
You will get points for each creation you do and you can do up to 3 creations each round but its fine if you only do 1 or 2 creations ๐Ÿ˜‰.
Wall hanging- 50 points
Key chain-30 points
Bracelets- Depending on what pattern it is 5-100 points
Pouches (lip balm holders, bags, etc.) 10-45 points

Neatness- 30 points
Big pattern- 30-80 points
Smaller pattern- 1-30 points
Photo- 1-15
1 creation per round- 30
2 creations per round- 60
3 creations per round- 90
Difficulty level- 10-100
Now, the judges will decide who gets what points and how many each person gets.
And if Im missing something or something does not make sense, let me know so I can explain it better ๐Ÿ‘
Bye everyone I hope some people join this challenge!
-@abbey10
abbey10
Bracelet King
abbey10
3ย years ago by abbey10
I dont think I mentioned this before but we need at least 3 or more judges so if you want to be one let me know... ๐Ÿ‘
mayarn
Bracelet King
mayarn
3ย years ago by mayarn
@abbey10 Ooh, this sounds like fun...
Could I be a judge?!?๐Ÿ˜Š
aces913
Bracelet King
aces913
3ย years ago by aces913
I would like to join I don't really care what you choose as long as it is not a bigger alpha pattern. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜„
ellap
Bracelet King
ellap
3ย years ago by ellap
Me pls anything under 25 strings and is an alpha pls
abbey10
Bracelet King
abbey10
3ย years ago by abbey10
@aces913 here are some options: #38672 #50673 #87150 #53920 #54062 tell me to pick different ones if you donโ€™t like these๐Ÿ™‚
abbey10
Bracelet King
abbey10
3ย years ago by abbey10
@ellap here are some options: #31422 #22960 #60503 #43302 #50673 #48103 please tell me to p8ck different ones if you donโ€™t want these ๐Ÿ™‚
abbey10
Bracelet King
abbey10
3ย years ago by abbey10
@mayarn YES!๐Ÿ˜ thanks for being a judge๐Ÿ˜Š
mayarn
Bracelet King
mayarn
3ย years ago by mayarn
@abbey10 Ok, cool! Let me know what I have to do๐Ÿ˜Š
abbey10
Bracelet King
abbey10
3ย years ago by abbey10
@mayarn , you and the others judges will decide who gets to move on to the next round and who gets eliminated. And in the bio thinking weโ€™re the rules are, there is a section that decides points so you will give points to people based on tha5 chart so for example, if someone did a 80 string pattern, you will decide how many points they get.๐Ÿ˜Œ let me know if I should explain this in a different way, because Idk if it makes sense๐Ÿ˜‚
mayarn
Bracelet King
mayarn
3ย years ago by mayarn
@abbey10 Ok, when is this/when is the deadline where we have to vote?
abbey10
Bracelet King
abbey10
3ย years ago by abbey10
@mayarn when everyone finished their creations, the judges will use thier private messages to discuss who will be eliminated and who will move on to the next round and stuff like that. Then once the judges have decided they will say who got what points, whoโ€™s moving on to the next round, and all that. And since you, @mayarn was the first person to volunteer to be a judge, you can be the captain of the judges๐Ÿ˜
mayarn
Bracelet King
mayarn
3ย years ago by mayarn
@abbey10 Ok, cool! Sorry for all the questions; I've never been a judge before, lol๐Ÿ˜…
abbey10
Bracelet King
abbey10
3ย years ago by abbey10
@mayarn no problem! Thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m here for๐Ÿ˜Š
obieeggs
Professional
obieeggs
3ย years ago by obieeggs
ill join! i just want anything too big
abbey10
Bracelet King
abbey10
3ย years ago by abbey10
@obieeggs here are some I found: Normal patterns- #103 #37075 #39181 #59750 and Alphas- #38260 #58013 #29175 #26521 #43302 so you can thier chose from the alpha side of normal patterns side or from both and if you donโ€™t want to do the patterns I chose ask me to pick new ones๐Ÿ™‚
abbey10
Bracelet King
abbey10
3ย years ago by abbey10
And remember everyone, yo7 can make up to 3 creations per round๐Ÿ˜€
obieeggs
Professional
obieeggs
3ย years ago by obieeggs
could you pick 1 normal and 1 alpha for me to make? im very indecisive...
abbey10
Bracelet King
abbey10
3ย years ago by abbey10
How about #38260 and #59790? If you donโ€™t like those just tell me to chose new ones๐Ÿ˜„
abbey10
Bracelet King
abbey10
3ย years ago by abbey10
@obieeggs^