Advanced
_honeybee_
2 years, 12 months ago by _honeybee_
can i join? i’m making pattern #83188
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
2 years, 11 months ago by danielle_3
@Cat-lady the photo looks great! @_honeybee_ yes you can join with that pattern as long as you can finish it by the deadline
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
hi everyone! today was the final day to get your photos up for this challenge and since nobody asked for an extension i'm will be announcing the winners in this post! before i tell you who won i just want to thank everyone for joining this challenge. even if you didn't finish in time i still appreciate that you joined. a lot of people finished and it was very hard to choose winners because you guys are all so good at making bracelets! i eventually narrowed it down to 3 people for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. i listed the winners below and what their rewards will be. i also listed the patterns they each made so you can check out their photos if you want to. so anyways now for the winners...

in 1st place: @LovelyDay #36093
in 2nd palce: @rainbowfoo #87808
and in 3rd place: @av0cad0s #80192

congrats to all the winners and thanks again to everyone who participated! you all made awesome bracelets and keychains and it really meant a lot to have so many people join. hope you all have a great day and stay tuned for a new challenge of mine that will come in a few weeks!

@Night_Owl @carara9093 @Frankie001 @m345 @_honeybee_ @magicknot4 @kendallgap @rainbowfoo @av0cad0s @LovelyDay @Cat-lady @dugumlerce
kendallgap
Skiller
kendallgap
2 years, 11 months ago by kendallgap
Great Job guys!!!
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
@LovelyDay @rainbowfoo @av0cad0s omg i forgot to say what your prizes were so i will tell you in this post. so for 1st place you'll get a shoutout in my bio for 4 months. for 2nd place you will have a 3 month shoutout in my bio. 3rd place will get a 2 month shoutout in my bio. congrats again to you guys!
av0cad0s
Professional
av0cad0s
2 years, 11 months ago by av0cad0s
omg I just saw this TT thank you so much! 🥺💞
LovelyDay
Bracelet King
LovelyDay
2 years, 11 months ago by LovelyDay
@danielle_3 Thank you~