🐞✨ladybug vs. cat noir✨🐈‍⬛
cat_noir
Advanced
cat_noir
3 years ago by cat_noir
THIS IS SIGN UPS FOR A RIVAL COMP BETWEEN ME AND LADYBUG

heyyy guys! cat noir here. this is gonna be a challenge with my partner in crime @Iadybug (aka the love of my life). this comp is purrrfect for any miraculous lovers, hawk moth haters, and people who make bracelets 😏.

this comp will be a rivalry between me and @Iadybug (i'm sorry bugaboo). there will be two teams will a limit of 15 people on each team, meaning there is a max of 30 people that can join. @Iadybug will explain what her side will look like, and ill tell you what the winning side will look like😘

my side will be pretty chill, i just want you to recreate an old bracelet you have made! they will turn out great.

master fu will be the judge for each round. 5 people will be eliminated each round until we have a winner between me and ladybug. the reward is if @Iadybug will make any pattern of your choosing that is under 20 string! my reward will be the same thing, but i will also rate and love all of your patterns (we all know i'm the better superhero)

once we have enough people, we will each make separate comp chats so no one will know each other's pattern. PLEASE DO NOT GO LOOK AT BUGABOOS CHALLENGE. you will make me turn into cat blanc again🥲

"they see me cat walking... they hatin"
Iadybug
Advanced
Iadybug
3 years ago by Iadybug
WHEN I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT, bAnAnOiR. ugh-

anyways hey guys! it's ladybug. ok this was COMPLETELY @cat_noir 's idea😒. we are going to be fighting using bracelets,

but we discovered this bracelet book off of Alya and her ladyblog! she made me, and her matching bracelets to show her love! i love all of you guys! don't ever forget that!

Me and chat are new to this and we thought id be fun to start a challenge! we have all of the details after we fought hawkmoth's newest victim at 3 am. so we might be a bit cranky today... (especially the banana over here.)

my sides details will be there for those who are assigned my team! we hope you all have fun!

bug out! 😘
CatNoir
Skiller
CatNoir
3 years ago by CatNoir
hey im joining thanks @Bailey_E for telling me abt this
CatNoir
Skiller
CatNoir
3 years ago by CatNoir
ill join
Adrien
Advanced
Adrien
3 years ago by Adrien
im in 🙂
sugarknots
Bracelet King
sugarknots
3 years ago by sugarknots
@CatNoir @Adrien great! i’m glad to see you join! a-adrien... i think you need to be on my team cause your dad specifically requested... 😀
Iadybug
Advanced
Iadybug
3 years ago by Iadybug
i- when that’s exactly what i’d say... thanks @sugarknots
Iadybug
Advanced
Iadybug
3 years ago by Iadybug
but @Adrien i think he did though- so maybe you should be on my team just to be s-safe...☺️
Hunter_K
Bracelet King
Hunter_K
3 years ago by Hunter_K
Oooo hey @cat_noir and @ladybug I'd love to join!
sugarknots
Bracelet King
sugarknots
3 years ago by sugarknots
@Iadybug ... sorry HEHE i just needed to respond cause it’s fun to be you tehe 🙃
Iadybug
Advanced
Iadybug
3 years ago by Iadybug
@Hunter_K yes!!! i’m so glad! once we have 30 or so people we can assign to groups!! adrien has to be on mine for some reason? 🤨
Hunter_K
Bracelet King
Hunter_K
3 years ago by Hunter_K
Ah, can't imagine why... 🤔
Adrien
Advanced
Adrien
3 years ago by Adrien
@ladybug im confused whos the real cat noir? @CatNoir or @cat_noir 🤔
Adrien
Advanced
Adrien
3 years ago by Adrien
and yes id love to be on your team 🙂
Iadybug
Advanced
Iadybug
3 years ago by Iadybug
@Adrien UH- YES- EHEEHE 😫 GREAT! TEAM IS... uhHh GOOD- LADYBUG?
Iadybug
Advanced
Iadybug
3 years ago by Iadybug
@Adrien HAHA don’t worry about them- i think one is akumized.... ah- i really don’t know 😄
Iadybug
Advanced
Iadybug
3 years ago by Iadybug
@Hunter_K YEHS HIS FATHER REQUESTED- no other reason....😅 you know how strict his dad can be- I MEAN UH.... never mind.
Adrien
Advanced
Adrien
3 years ago by Adrien
hopefully cat noir agrees to let me be on your team ladybug 😘
CatNoir
Skiller
CatNoir
3 years ago by CatNoir
im excited 😄
cat_noir
Advanced
cat_noir
3 years ago by cat_noir
@CatNoir @Adrien and @Hunter_K i have you on a list cause bugaboo is super unorganized 🙄✋