🍋 Sour as a Lemon Sign-ups! 🍋
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years, 2 months ago by CakeCup
Hello everyone!
This is going to be the sign-ups for a 5 round (if we get enough people) series challenge. I am going to be co-hosting this challenge with @Etherial.

So, you may have heard about something called a Lemon. It is a deliciously sour fruit that is used in many different ways. Here, we are going to use it to give us a challenging idea. @Etherial and I will be making rounds based on the characteristics or uses of the Lemon. For example, one round could be: Make a bracelet using a dessert in which a Lemon is a part. Probably not that complicated, but you get the point.

As mentioned before, this post is JUST the sign-ups. It is NOT the actual challenge post. In order to actually start the challenge, we need at least 10 people to join. Also, we are going to have to, sadly, put a maximum on the number of people joining. We don't want to make this challenge too long. The maximum is 30. However, if we need to cut down on the number of rounds for the number of people playing, then @Etherial and I can do that. Sign-ups will end on Wednesday, February 18th.

And for the rewards. @Etherial and I don't want this challenge to be about the rewards, however, we still are going to have a few rewards. They go as follows: All three bracelet makers who make it to the final round will receive a custom pattern made by either myself or @Etherial, a shoutout in our bio's for 2 months, and a friend request if you don't already have one from both of us. The first-place winner will receive the honor of @Etherial and myself making one of their patterns (or to-do's if you don't have any patterns).

We hope you guys enjoy will enjoy this challenge and will want to join. Don't forget to contact one of us if you have questions! Thank you!
-@CakeCup & @Etherial
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
I forgot to mention, and thank goodness @Etherial reminded me, you do need to have some degree of alpha experience to participate. All of the patterns are going to have to be alphas (sorry non-alpha makers) because there just aren't any normal lemon patterns. So sorry!

-@CakeCup
hamster4
Bracelet King
hamster4
3 years, 2 months ago by hamster4
Ok i will try to join
kaliciorn
Bracelet King
kaliciorn
3 years, 2 months ago by kaliciorn
I’ll join!
Etherial
Professional
Etherial
3 years, 2 months ago by Etherial
@kaliciorn @hamster4
We look forward to having you in the competition! ❤️ 🎉
Ellie_1011
Professional
Ellie_1011
3 years, 2 months ago by Ellie_1011
Can I join?
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@Ellie_1011 Ofc you can! We look forward to having you!
maritknots
Bracelet King
maritknots
3 years, 2 months ago by maritknots
Can I join, I LOVE lemons! 🍋
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@maritknots Yes, you can! We can't wait for you to participate!
maddy_q
Bracelet King
maddy_q
3 years, 2 months ago by maddy_q
I'll join too :0
kaliciorn
Bracelet King
kaliciorn
3 years, 2 months ago by kaliciorn
Where is the challenge post?
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@kaliciorn these are just the sign-ups. The first round will start on February 18th.
itsmenaomi
Bracelet King
itsmenaomi
3 years, 2 months ago by itsmenaomi
i love this idea so much is it ok if i join?
vballbai
Bracelet King
vballbai
3 years, 2 months ago by vballbai
oooo can i join?!
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
@itsmenaomi & @vballbai of course you guys can join!
cuckoclock
Bracelet King
cuckoclock
3 years, 2 months ago by cuckoclock
I'm interested, this sounds fun
cuckoclock
Bracelet King
cuckoclock
3 years, 2 months ago by cuckoclock
I will join 🤗🤗🤗
CakeCup
Bracelet King