ADIKS WEEKLY CHALLENGE page 2
Reply
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
13 years, 10 months ago by Adik
You can get 3 rewards in this challenge because i will give you 3 patterns to do 🙂 One alpha and two normal patterns.

You have until next friday to add your pictures to the patterns that are in this challenge, i will then reward everyone who makes it in time one reward for every challenge pattern.

Todays patterns (23 nov. 2012) - challenge ends on 30 nov. 2012 16.00 GMT 0
normal pattern - #3058 by mikkomix
normal pattern - #4261 by iSWAGG
alpha pattern - #5044 by Kyttie

Again you are allowed to alter the patterns a little bit 🙂

Just post photos (to the pattern) of what you have done with a word challenge in (photoshop or handwritten)
Happy tying!
Adik
JustDandy
Bracelet King
JustDandy
13 years, 10 months ago by JustDandy
is today the 23?? lol i have been so busy lately! 😛
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
13 years, 10 months ago by Adik
its the 24th now 🙂
Juliette
Bracelet King
Juliette
13 years, 10 months ago by Juliette
I thought u would be posting patterns every Friday? (It's Saturday)😛
Juliette
Bracelet King
Juliette
13 years, 10 months ago by Juliette
Ohh now I get it I was on the wrong pg lol
Juliette
Bracelet King
Juliette
13 years, 10 months ago by Juliette
Tat I'm making the one by mikkomix already!
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
13 years, 10 months ago by Adik
Im going to make all 3 hopefully! 🙂
Juicer
Professional
Juicer
13 years, 10 months ago by Juicer
what is the 25ths pattern?!!?!?!?!
Juicer
Professional
Juicer
13 years, 10 months ago by Juicer
o wait nvm about that but adik can i make pattern #3058 a lil smaller????
Juicer
Professional
Juicer
13 years, 10 months ago by Juicer
question can i delete da yellow in #3058
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
13 years, 10 months ago by Adik
@Juicer yes you can delete the yellow. Yes you can make it a little bit smaller. 🙂
Roonjia94
Skiller
Roonjia94
13 years, 10 months ago by Roonjia94
alright, i'm gonna give this a shot! kinda fell in love with the first one! 🙂
Juicer
Professional
Juicer
13 years, 10 months ago by Juicer
@Adik YAY! YAY! thanks ! i already finished 😄
:[😛
FTCN97
Bracelet King
FTCN97
13 years, 10 months ago by FTCN97
posted my pic to #3058 by mikkomix 🙂
KotinKandy
Bracelet King
KotinKandy
13 years, 10 months ago by KotinKandy
i completely forgot about these i have just been soooooooooo busy this week 🙁 but they will still stay on my todo list 🙂
Juicer
Professional
Juicer
13 years, 10 months ago by Juicer
i posted mah pic on #3058 WHERES MAH STAR XD😉
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
13 years, 10 months ago by Adik
i will give rewards tomorrow 🙂
FTCN97
Bracelet King
FTCN97
13 years, 10 months ago by FTCN97
I can't see your pic Juicer? (I can see Juicer03, is that you too?)
Roonjia94
Skiller
Roonjia94
13 years, 10 months ago by Roonjia94
have had one of the worst weeks so far this year but I made #3058 tonight, it was actually a really fun pattern, gonna make some in different colors when I get time! 🙂
ostrich
Bracelet King
ostrich
13 years, 10 months ago by ostrich
I didn't have time to make bracelets this week 🙁
Reply