ATTENTION ETSY SHOP OWNERS!
Meghan_J24
Bracelet King
Meghan_J24
3 years, 9 months ago by Meghan_J24
🎉 🎉 🎉 Hey everyone! I love what you guys do and I wish I could buy every bracelet from every one of you buy unfortunately I cannot. I have been thinking for awhile and I have decided that I am going to start a new thing to help ya'll out as much as I can! Here is how it works.... post your shop info (a link to it or the name of it or whatever gets people to the site) along with any personal or shop info you want and each week I will post a new shop in my bio and I will mention your shop top people all that week!

I am going to create a spreadsheet with the info from everyone who "enters" and keep track of who was been "advertised" already. I am going to cycle through everyone who enters as their info comes in. If there are no new entries for a week I will restart at the top of the list. I don't know if this will end up working out well but I am planning to keep this up for as long as possible. I have 2 entries as of today, and I will keep you updated as this continues! Please let me know if for any reason you would like your information removed/protected and I will take care of that, no questions asked! Speaking of questions, if you have any please feel free to ask! I hope this works out well for you guys and helps you out! Now send me your shop info!!! 🎉 🎉 🎉 -@Meghan_J24 ❤️
scarhead12
Bracelet King
scarhead12
3 years, 9 months ago by scarhead12
hi I dont have an etsy yet but I am working hard to make one I would like mine advertised so I will message u when I do if that is ok 😊
Meghan_J24
Bracelet King
Meghan_J24
@scarhead12 Absolutely, no problem! Good luck on opening your shop! ❤️
scarhead12
Bracelet King
scarhead12
3 years, 9 months ago by scarhead12
tysmmmmmmm 😂 🤪 😄
Hazel23
Bracelet King
Hazel23
3 years, 9 months ago by Hazel23
I have one. It’s called hazlesCraftCreations. ( last night I realized I spelled hazel wrong and can’t fit it😐)
Blohsh
Bracelet King
Blohsh
3 years, 9 months ago by Blohsh
Hi....um well I'm currently working on making an etsy. Could I message you once It's finished.
Meghan_J24
Bracelet King
Meghan_J24
@Blohsh Yeah, of course! Good luck on opening your shop! 👍 🎉
Meghan_J24
Bracelet King
Meghan_J24
@Hazel23 So the name of your shop is "HazelsCraftCreations"? I just want to make sure I have all of the info correct for you! 👍
Meghan_J24
Bracelet King
Meghan_J24
@Hazel23 Nevermind, I understand now! Ignore me 😄
Hazel23
Bracelet King
Hazel23
3 years, 9 months ago by Hazel23
Yeh sorry 😂
Blohsh
Bracelet King
Blohsh
3 years, 9 months ago by Blohsh
Thank you!!!❤❤❤
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 9 months ago by poplianna
Mines crabbycraftsbylilly
Ciao
Bracelet King
Ciao
3 years, 9 months ago by Ciao
My Etsy is BraceletStudioInc
Thank you so much for doing this!!!!!
taylor2004
Professional
taylor2004
3 years, 8 months ago by taylor2004
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TaylorMadeCali?ref=search_shop_redirect
I am a 16 year old high school graduate in my third college semester. Making bracelets helps me focus and manage my ADHD
eknotter
Bracelet King
eknotter
3 years, 8 months ago by eknotter
knotsandbox on etsy (and insta)! we unfortunately haven’t gotten any sales yet, but we’re not giving up until we do!
jordynf1
Bracelet King
jordynf1
3 years, 8 months ago by jordynf1
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftsbyJFLLC
madleinn
Bracelet King
madleinn
3 years, 8 months ago by madleinn
i sell on instagram! @/wovennwavess <3 i do customs & profits support the cost of my sport to take pressure off my parents ahah
Meghan_J24
Bracelet King
Meghan_J24
3 years, 8 months ago by Meghan_J24
Ok everyone... I am not taking any more entries at this time (I might open it up again in the future though!). There are so many people to get through that it would not be fair for me to accept anyone else, I have everyone that commented before this message on my waiting list. Thanks for understanding!
lolzz27
Advanced
lolzz27
3 years, 8 months ago by lolzz27
i sell on Etsy!!
lolzz27
Advanced
lolzz27
3 years, 8 months ago by lolzz27
search PLJewelryCo