bullet Journal squad
montecarlo
Professional
montecarlo
3 years, 11 months ago by montecarlo
Anyone who does bullet journaling can share tips, ideas and other stuff like product recommendations.
montecarlo
Professional
montecarlo
3 years, 11 months ago by montecarlo
I also have a finished braclet patterns page in my journal as well as braclet goals and I really like it
aa7648
Bracelet King
aa7648
3 years, 11 months ago by aa7648
Ooo that’s a great idea I might add that. How long have you been bullet journaling
aa7648
Bracelet King
aa7648
Ok so I used to not use washi tape or stickers or any of that stuff, but now I do and I really like it

Also one of my fav spreads to do is a monthly Polaroid/pic spread where I just take 3 pictures that describe the month and add little captions

I also love adding different color paper and writing over it in white gel pen

Rn I don’t rly have anything to add to it though, so I’ve been doing more art journaling\scrapbooking but if you have any spread ideas please let me know!
aa7648
Bracelet King
aa7648
Also if you have any theme suggestions pls tag me I’ve been doing a lot of plant themes lately and they’re really cute, but getting old. Next month since it’s my birth month I’m going to do like a star/galaxy theme and include a page on my zodiac ♌️
courttcan
Bracelet King
courttcan
3 years, 11 months ago by courttcan
Ooh, I LOVE the idea to make bracelet tracking and goals pages!
kerrs
Bracelet King
kerrs
3 years, 11 months ago by kerrs
omg yesss huge bullet journalist i love using mildliners they are my favorite thing to bujo with, also i love to cute photos and words and patterns out of magazines and newspapers!!
xJewelRae
Skiller
xJewelRae
3 years, 10 months ago by xJewelRae
I love using Crayola Super Tips and Zebra Mildliners when I'm journaling. I prefer using gel pens. (I'm not a big fan of ballpoint pens.) I also like to use stickers and washi tapes to decorate my spreads.
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 10 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I use google for inspiration and my friends bullet journal too plus I’m creative so I get lots of ideas for bullet journaling
saher
Bracelet King
saher
3 years, 10 months ago by saher
hellooo, I have tried bullet journaling, it doesn't work for me, i put pressure on myself trying to make it fancy. Even though i tell myself not to. but it is cool! its just not for me...
alicesitu
Bracelet King
alicesitu
3 years, 10 months ago by alicesitu
hellooo! i've found my people haha, just looking for recs for black pens from fellow bullet journalers, i've tried the pilot but i find that they take wayy to long to dry, also the energel is kinds pricey for me and i don't really have access to muji. Trying to look for a good quick dry (preferably gel) that's widely avaliable in the u.s. (I know very specific, but none of the pens I have are good and I don't want to spend too much just for testing them)
kerrs
Bracelet King
kerrs
3 years, 10 months ago by kerrs
@alicesitu love micron pens!!! and i highly recommend them they are a little pricey but totally worth it! they last for ever and are super high quality!
mills23
Professional
mills23
3 years, 10 months ago by mills23
I am addicted to using washi tape in my bujo. Also, I try to not have too many spreads so it doesn't feel like a chore haha
Katie_H42
Bracelet King
Katie_H42
3 years, 10 months ago by Katie_H42
Using washi tape and mildliners are really awesome. I get a lot of insps from insta and pinterest 🙂
49Horses
Bracelet King
49Horses
3 years, 10 months ago by 49Horses
hello!! i recently just started bullet journaling and i find it is very relaxing and stress reliving!! i find this very convenient because you can keep it all in that box and then just pull it out when you need it. i defiantly recommend this for beginners because when you are at that level that kit is all you'll need!! it is also really nice because the journal is like a binder so if you mess up you can easily take it out!!

if anyone wants to know what i use this is it!! copy and paste the link into your browser:
https://www.amazon.com/Tebik-Reusable-Stencils-Stickers-Scissors/dp/B07Q3V7TFQ

for ideas i just recently did a birthday tracker that turned out super cute!! for inspiration i use google images or pinterest they have super cute things, i would say to not copy exactly what they are doing though because that is copyright 😉!

does anyone know what to look up to get really cute fonts to use though, i always struggle on this!!

but anyway thank you @montecarlo for making this so all the bullet journal peeps can reunite 🤪!!
Guitar123
Professional
Guitar123
3 years, 10 months ago by Guitar123
I want to start bullet journaling but I don’t really know what to do to start.
niamheroo
Bracelet King
niamheroo
3 years, 10 months ago by niamheroo
I love bullet journaling! Micron and tombow pens are my favorite. Also the mildliners!!
niamheroo
Bracelet King
niamheroo
3 years, 10 months ago by niamheroo
During quarntine, I chose a city each month that I want to go to and thats my theme. Last month it was Venice, Italy and this month its LA, usa
bunnyalpha
Professional
bunnyalpha
3 years, 10 months ago by bunnyalpha
I usually use the season or event coming up for my inspiration but when nothing is going on I go to Pinterest, my Pinterest is @diamondshards2 I have a lot of bojo pins saved
potato1122
Professional
potato1122
3 years, 9 months ago by potato1122
im pretty new to bullet journaling and don't have much money, I mainly use crayola super tips because they are cheap and easy to use, I also use a variety of other things like I found some cheap wash tape off amazon and I also got my bullet journal off amazon. I can't recommend a dotted journal enough, it is so helpful for me! I also like to add in stickers like from cheap dollar stores and just a few household supplies like pens pencils and stuff from Walmart and Micheals. I only use mechanical pencils because I find them easier for me to use as im light handed and I LOVE not having to sharpen them! sorry this wasn't a specific products recommendation but I hope this might have helped someone ❤️