Triangle end for alpha in one color.
Anna100198
Professional
Anna100198
4ย years ago by Anna100198
If anyone knows how to make triangle starts and finishes in one color on an alpha PLEASE teach me how.
Eliza109
Professional
Eliza109
4ย years ago by Eliza109
I think masha knots on YouTube has a good tutorial ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Anna100198
Professional
Anna100198
I checked and she does not anyways thank you.
Anna100198
Professional
Anna100198
Sorry and I ment like its bordered on the outside and a different color on the inside.
talamer
Bracelet King
talamer
4ย years ago by talamer
empatheo posted a video a few days ago about single colored triangle start and end check it out
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4ย years ago by halokiwi
This video might be helpful for you
https://youtu.be/kLkcwaTUGv8

It's for normal patterns but you can make normal triangles at the beginning and the end of normal patterns.

Basically for a bordered triangle you'd need the two basestrings at the edges to be a different colour than all the other base strings.

Instead of doing f or b knots on all strings and then taking the next string and so on you do fb knots on the left and bf knots on the right. You always use the string of the colour you want the border of the triangle to be. You do a bf knot with your left edge string on all the strings on the left side, then a bf knot on all the strings on the left but 1,then on all but two and so on. On the right you do the same with bf knots.

Once you've done the sides of the triangle you can fill the triangle up with any knots you like. It doesn't matter because all the strings on the inside have the same colours anyways.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4ย years ago by halokiwi
*at the beginning and end of alpha patterns I mean
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4ย years ago by halokiwi
*fb on the left, bf on the right
Anna100198
Professional
Anna100198
K thank you so much for the help everyone. This is the best community ever!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—