Does anyone know how to get rid of an annoying little brother? wikihow did not help.
CraftsyCat
Bracelet King
CraftsyCat
4 years, 1 month ago by CraftsyCat
Hi! I have THE most annoying little brother ON EARTH. He won't stop taking my stuff, he won't get away from me, and worst of all, when someone says stop, he takes as a sign to keep going. And my parents are NO help. They support my little brother! My short temper only makes the situation worse. Some help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
owleybrd
Bracelet King
owleybrd
4 years, 1 month ago by owleybrd
Lol 😂 from what I hear siblings can be tough! I’m an only child but from visiting my friends houses there is a lot of arguing and such. Sibling rivalry normal! You should probably have a discussion with your family about this issue but it’s no big deal. he’s just growing!
CraftsyCat
Bracelet King
CraftsyCat
@owleybrd yeah... I'll try. Thanks! 😄 😄 😄
EmGem10
Bracelet King
EmGem10
4 years, 1 month ago by EmGem10
i have a little brother he's great but there's his ups and downs
meg4
Professional
meg4
4 years, 1 month ago by meg4
well i have 7 other sibling just make something up like i'll make cookies and i sometimes works if it dosen't just trick them with something
😂
Ciao
Bracelet King
Ciao
4 years, 1 month ago by Ciao
I have a little sister but she is just as annoying. I told her this when she wanted to eat my Little Bites (which I don't even eat anyway so no loss here 😂) that every time she comes in my room without asking and me saying she could come in, she needs to give me a penny and that every day she doesn't give me a penny, she owes me another penny. It works to keep her out of my room, and she is too lazy just to get pennies so she just gives me a dollar bill once her debt is over 10 cents 😂
CraftsyCat
Bracelet King
CraftsyCat
@Ciao that's funn... I'll have to try that with my brother 😂
CraftsyCat
Bracelet King
CraftsyCat
*funny
allierae54
Bracelet King
allierae54
4 years, 1 month ago by allierae54
You could mail him to another country........ 😂
CraftsyCat
Bracelet King
CraftsyCat
@allierae54 yeah, I was thinking telling him I had a surprise for him in a carboard box, and then ship him to timbuktu (I think that's how you spell it) 😂
allierae54
Bracelet King
allierae54
I think a plastic storage tote would work just fine as long as you put stickers on it to say where its going........ you could even tell the FedEx guy that he can throw the package as much as he wants bc its not fragile
CraftsyCat
Bracelet King
CraftsyCat
Haha, @allierae54 ! 😂 😂 😂 I might even throw it myself!
allierae54
Bracelet King
allierae54
When your parents ask where he is, tell them he wanted to go on vacation but couldn't afford a plane ticket 😂
CraftsyCat
Bracelet King
CraftsyCat
@allierae54 or got lost trying to find a place to wipe his booger! 😂 😂 😂 🤮 🤮
allierae54
Bracelet King
allierae54
😂 😂 😂 😂
dray
Professional
dray
4 years, 1 month ago by dray
I have a younger sister, she can get very annoying. I bought a pair of Bluetooth noise-canceling headphones. They are absolutely amazing. The made my life much easier.
LeoCreate
Bracelet King
LeoCreate
4 years, 1 month ago by LeoCreate
My 3 little brothers annoy me too, one can’t talk so he’s okay but the other two just annoy me fore fun whenever I visit (I moved away with my mom). A good trick I learned was to carry a spray bottle, it really does work! They hated getting sprayed in the face.
EmGem10
Bracelet King
EmGem10
@LeoCreate I just read your bio its pretty similiar to mine
LeoCreate
Bracelet King
LeoCreate
4 years, 1 month ago by LeoCreate
@EmGem10 Yours isn’t listed, talks about dislikes, your personality, and really doesn’t look anything like mine
EmGem10
Bracelet King
EmGem10
srry im slytherin aquarius and little brother