safe?
silverfire
Bracelet King
silverfire
10 years, 5 months ago by silverfire
Ok so I was innocently looking for a cool hello kitty pattern and then bam a ton of pics with weed or pot on it. Now I get art is art but there are many young kids here that are impressionable, I'm not saying anything against people that smoke and that you might be from a different country but do you really need to post crap like that?
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 5 months ago by lyra2245
I agree.
Farola
Bracelet King
Farola
10 years, 5 months ago by Farola
Some people talked about this before. I don't knoe how old are you now, I'm 22, but i've been 10, 13, 16... It never affected me to see that kind of things, I don't thinks it's something bad, and it definitely won't make someone smoke, so I don't understand why you people give that much importance to those kind of things, it's just... I don't get it, lol. But no offense, of course.
silverfire
Bracelet King
silverfire
@Farola I get what you are saying about it never hurting you and see above I get that we all have creative lisense that we can do whatever we want with but I am curios why the admins published these patterns as they wouldn't publish a very simalar one as I saw in the comment section so what made these patterns better for young kids to see as they could make it and then be told what it means
silverfire
Bracelet King
silverfire
Also thanks Lyra
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
10 years, 5 months ago by Adik
The reason why i dont decline that sort of pattern is they are not rude or offensive is because little kids find that sort of stuff everywhere, newspaper stands, social sites, or anywhere really now.
silverfire
Bracelet King
silverfire
I guess I can kind of understand that logic even if I don't like it
addyaddy
Skiller
addyaddy
10 years, 4 months ago by addyaddy
It's the internet folks!