Cleaning Friendship Bracelets
f_b_x
Bracelet King
f_b_x
10 years, 6 months ago by f_b_x
Hey 🙂
I was wondering if there was a way if I could clean my friendship bracelets because the color of the ones I wear quite often have started to fade away and they look quite dull compared to ones I've made recently.
Is it just me or does this happen to anyone else too?
If anyone knows any techniques which they have tried and have worked then comment 😄
Thank you.
Anna1234
Bracelet King
Anna1234
10 years, 6 months ago by Anna1234
Me too with time, the color of my friendship bracelet to conceal. I do not know if there is a way to fix this...
Margaron
Margaron
10 years, 3 months ago by Margaron
There are a couple of things I do, the easiest is if you get a mesh bag, like those people use the wash bras and throw your bracelets in it, wash them with the rest of your laundry. That being said, if you don't have one of those bags, I have also taken shampoo or liquid hand soap and a bath scrubby and scrubbed them hard on both sides, then I leave some soap on there for a couple hours to soak in good and scrub, rinse and they're clean! 🙂 They'll never be as bright as they once were, but this will keep them from looking as grubby as we all know they can get! lol
f_b_x
Bracelet King
f_b_x
10 years, 3 months ago by f_b_x
Thanks a lot! I'll sure try it 😄
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 3 months ago by lyra2245
Make sure not to swim with your bracelets on....chlorine can make the colors fade.
f_b_x
Bracelet King
f_b_x
Yeah, No I don't 🙂
f_b_x
Bracelet King
f_b_x
Soaking them overnight in water with detergent in, really helps! Whether it's a stain, or just faded colours, the bracelet looks a lot better 🙂
kaiyla14
Professional
kaiyla14
10 years, 3 months ago by kaiyla14
I take a little spray bottle and put some detergent and mix it up and spray it and then hang or put them in the drye🙂
f_b_x
Bracelet King
f_b_x
Yeah that is what I do too! Except I leave them in a bowl overnight 🙂
gymnast21
Bracelet King
gymnast21
10 years, 3 months ago by gymnast21
Great