Collections
tennistime
Bracelet King
tennistime
4 years ago by tennistime
So I've been wanting to do something helpful like the community, in bracelets of course, and on Easy there are a lot of LGBT+ kinds of bracelets (like the colors of the flags), and I think that's pretty cool and I want to do that, but I don't know what my parents would think about that. So does anybody have any ideas as to what kind of colors/collections I can make...preferably for chevrons or arrowheads. I hope that made sense.
m3rmaidv
Professional
m3rmaidv
4 years ago by m3rmaidv
Really you could do whatever combinations you want to. If I were you, maybe I'd do a collection of two-three bracelets for each flag, like a chevron and a chinese staircase (and maybe a candystripe or #16351). If you're selling these on Etsy then maybe you could let the customer choose which flags they want together, if you'd want to do that and if it would work logistically for you. I also think that you shouldn't be too worried about your parents. If you don't tell them that they're LGBTQ+ flags, they probably won't notice. 🙂
tennistime
Bracelet King
tennistime
@m3rmaidv thank you I might do that. But do you have any suggestions for color combos other than the pride flags? Like other combinations similar to the pride flags...like country flags for example. I'm not LGBTQ+ myself, but I still think it'll be good support if I make the bracelets.
m3rmaidv
Professional
m3rmaidv
4 years ago by m3rmaidv
@tennistime Perhaps some fandom colors, like harry potter houses, or Divergent Factions, or Star Wars Inspired, or other popular book/movie/video game themes. I think having things like that can get people to discover your shop sooner because they'll search for specific things like "Harry Potter Bracelets," etc. Maybe doing some nature inspired collections would be pretty too, like sunrise, moonlight, mountains, tropical island, etc.
tennistime
Bracelet King
tennistime
@m3rmaidv thank you for all the suggestions! Almost all of the things that you said to do have really motivated me! I also totally forgot that you asked if I sold bracelets on Etsy, and the answer is no I don't, but I do sell stuff at my school. Anyways thank you again!
😄 😊
m3rmaidv
Professional
m3rmaidv
4 years ago by m3rmaidv
@tennistime You're welcome! 🙂
plant-dad
Bracelet King
plant-dad
4 years ago by plant-dad
You could do a rainbow collection of arrowheads, chevrons, etc. Like make a bracelet of each color. It’s also really great that you’re doing pride flags! I’m in the LGBTQ+ community, so it’s amazing that you would take your time to support it!
tennistime
Bracelet King
tennistime
@plant_dad, thank you for the suggestions! If you saw above, I'm not part of the community, but my brother is, and I would really like to support him! Glad that people are glad that I'm supporting! 😊
tennistime
Bracelet King
tennistime
sorry I meant @plant-dad, but anyways, if I'm doing the pride flags, should I do chevrons, arrowheads, candy stripes, or something else? I'm not feeling candy stripes because they turn out really weird for me so any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thank you! 😉 😊 😄
plant-dad
Bracelet King
plant-dad
4 years ago by plant-dad
@tennistime You could try to do a diamond pattern. Alex’s Innovations does some diamond pride flags that are pretty awesome! They’re also not as obvious as a candystripe, but I think that’s cool in a way. Only people that know about the LGBTQ+ flags will recognize them 😊. And I’m so happy you support your brother! I live in a place where it isn’t widely accepted, so it’s nice to see some kindness!
tennistime
Bracelet King
tennistime
@plant-dad Thank you! Right when you told me about the diamond patterns I found them on etsy haha! Anyways thank you for the help!