For whom do you make your bracelets?
itsjenni
Bracelet King
itsjenni
4 years, 1 month ago by itsjenni
Hi! During quarantine I already made a few bracelets and also keychains. But my problem is that nobody wants them. I already gave my family a bunch of the stuff, but I don’t know what I should do with the rest? Any ideas? And also, do you wear your own bracelets? Last question: Do you make bracelets on purpose for someone or just for fun?
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
4 years, 1 month ago by Someone_
You could keep some for yourself to wear, I love wearing mine. Or you could start an Etsy and sell them, if that interests you. I make bracelets as a coping mechanism for my mental health mostly, but I also gift mine to friends and family. Also if someone approaches me asking to make one I won't refuse.
shsushzhdh
Professional
shsushzhdh
4 years, 1 month ago by shsushzhdh
I love making bracelets but the funny thing is I never wear them and I don’t sell them I just keep them in a box and admire them.
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
4 years, 1 month ago by AwesomeGrl
I like to give them to my friends and family and just any one who I know who asks.
itsjenni
Bracelet King
itsjenni
4 years, 1 month ago by itsjenni
@Someone_ @shsushzhdh @AwesomeGirl thank you for your answers! Maybe I will try Etsy, thank you for the idea! And @shsushzhdh I also mever wear mine, I thought I am maybe the only one 😂
Andyish
Bracelet King
Andyish
4 years ago by Andyish
usually i tend to not finish them :/
thegothics
Professional
thegothics
4 years ago by thegothics
My red box gets all of them these days ❤️ sometimes I lay them out, they're pretty to look at.
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
4 years ago by SC00PSAH0Y
I wear mine and when my friends ask for them I will make them but when they don't I don't usually lol. I usually make hem for fun unless its a request from one of my friends. ❤️
itsjenni
Bracelet King
itsjenni
4 years ago by itsjenni
@Andyish That‘s sad to hear, why?
itsjenni
Bracelet King
itsjenni
4 years ago by itsjenni
@thegothics you‘re right, they are really pretty!
itsjenni
Bracelet King
itsjenni
4 years ago by itsjenni
@SC00PSAH0Y I also make them (mostly) just for fun ☺️
KikiLilou
Bracelet King
KikiLilou
4 years ago by KikiLilou
I keep them for myself, because I can't seem to give them away. I sometimes wear the smaller ones but mostly they are inside the cupboard😂
So_Knotty
Bracelet King
So_Knotty
4 years ago by So_Knotty
For me, not to where I just love making them! But they’re great as birthday gifts and cute presents for parents/relatives
orange109
Professional
orange109
4 years ago by orange109
I keep all of mine lol but if you don’t want them maybe start an Etsy shop to sell them or give them to neighbors after the virus.
itsjenni
Bracelet King
itsjenni
4 years ago by itsjenni
@KikiLilou the more I make, the more I understand! I fell in love with some and also could not give them away, but there are others that I don‘t like as much 🤣
itsjenni
Bracelet King
itsjenni
4 years ago by itsjenni
@So_Knotty Yeah that‘s true I‘m currently working on keychains for my grandparents 🥰
itsjenni
Bracelet King
itsjenni
4 years ago by itsjenni
@orange109 That‘s a cute idea, thank you! I could really give them to my neighbors, there are some kids in my neighborhood 😊
livife0816
Professional
livife0816
4 years ago by livife0816
I make mine for fun and don't really wear them because of my school sports. We aren't allowed to have any jewelry on. I keep them in box jut to admire and collect them. When I have an important life event I make a braid, Chinese staircase, or small chevron and wear those on my ankle because I can cover those up. Other than that I don't wear them.
Andyish
Bracelet King
Andyish
4 years ago by Andyish
@itsjenni i dont rlly have the patience and lose intrence..