Any Suggestions For Language Learning Apps Or Language Learning in General (particularly Spanish?)
alphabird
Bracelet King
alphabird
4 years, 1 month ago by alphabird
Hi all,
This is completely unrelated to bracelets, however when quarantine is over, I am going to take a Spanish course in school and so I thought it would be a great opportunity to get ahead and start learning. Do any of you have any suggestions for me? Thank you!
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
4 years, 1 month ago by Someone_
If you're looking for a website or app, Duolingo seems to be popular; and I can say it is actually good as I have used it myself. You can access it via website and app.
alphabird
Bracelet King
alphabird
Thank you 😄
KikiLilou
Bracelet King
KikiLilou
4 years, 1 month ago by KikiLilou
I started learning spanish some time ago as well and I used the app 'Memrise'. It's free for the most parts, but you gotta get an abonnement if you wanna have all types of learning possibilities. But it's super and really easy to learn with.
alphabird
Bracelet King
alphabird
Thank you 😄 I will try it
alphabird
Bracelet King
alphabird
Also, is there anyone who speaks Spanish that has any tips? Thank you! Also, how does one know when a letter needs to put an apostrophe next to a letter as in the o in “ ¿Cómo te llamas?”
lizknots
Professional
lizknots
4 years, 1 month ago by lizknots
i used duolingo when i was trying to learn spanish!! and if you look up spanish accent marks, a website called fluentin3months.com should show up and they explain all of the accent marks
alphabird
Bracelet King
alphabird
Thank you 😄
mittymaja
Bracelet King
mittymaja
4 years, 1 month ago by mittymaja
como te llamas mi amigo, a yo necesito ensalada esta aquí.
mittymaja
Bracelet King
mittymaja
4 years, 1 month ago by mittymaja
Haha I learnt all of that on Duolingo, the app is so fun and it helps you learn so fast! It has a load of languages on it including Spanish.
arf820
arf820
4 years, 1 month ago by arf820
i’m learning italian on duolingo and it’s supwr
arf820
arf820
4 years, 1 month ago by arf820
*it’s super fun!
omc4456
Bracelet King
omc4456
4 years, 1 month ago by omc4456
I recommend using duolingo or babbel they are good for learning Spanish. Also I believe there is no accent in como when asking someones name, or saying the word as, but como with an accent means how. I looked at this website which gave the definitions of both: https://www.spanishdict.com/answers/2517/como-vs-cmo I hope that helped! 👍
alphabird
Bracelet King
alphabird
@Update I tried Duolingo a few days ago and I love it!!! Thank you all so much for recommending!! Please continue to leave recommendations, as I hope this reaches someone who has the same question I have <3!! Stay safe during these times!!
alphabird
Bracelet King
alphabird
I don't know why it blocked the word update out
allierae54
Bracelet King
allierae54
4 years, 1 month ago by allierae54
You could watch movies and tv shows in Spanish or even read baby books in Spanish. Ik this sounds crazy but when I was very young, I watched Dora the Explorer A LOT. I recently found out a couple days ago that when I was little, I was learning in Spanish. Such as, I knew things in Spanish that I couldn't say in English because I didn't know the word for it. For example, I didn't know the word red....... I called it rojo since I didn't know the English word.
Haka_yt
Bracelet King
Haka_yt
4 years ago by Haka_yt
Duolingo and Babbel are the ones I am learning polish on, but they have a lot more languages