How should I sell my bracelets???
Addibug
Bracelet King
Addibug
4ย years, 1ย month ago by Addibug
I want to sell my bracelets at a local shop that has agreed to sell them for me but I have a few questions:
1. What price should I sell them at?
2. How should I package them?
3. Any other tips you have for selling bracelets or another way I can make some money from them.
cbb_knots
Professional
cbb_knots
4ย years, 1ย month ago by cbb_knots
A good method of pricing bracelets is by a certain amount per strand, say 0.20 cents a strand, plus the time it took you to make, generally when I sell at craft fairs I sell 8 strand bracelets of a 1-2/10 difficulty range for $3.00-$5.00 depending on the difficulty and time. Because it only takes me about a half-hour- 45 minutes to make them with a teardrop loop, they are cheaper to buy from me than, say, someone who is newer at this who can make an 8 strand bracelet of 2/10 difficulty in a full hour and a half, but with more practice, they could get faster, and as they get faster they can lower their prices so more people will buy them. I'm not saying that if it takes you longer to make them you have to make them super fast, but just make sure the prices aren't too low or too high. You can also look on Etsy to see how much others are selling them for if you are still concerned. ๐Ÿ‘ I hope this helps you! I also hope it made sense... ๐Ÿ˜‚