Best Cheapest Embroidery Floss On Amazon?
phatcat
Professional
phatcat
4 years, 1 month ago by phatcat
I've been running out of thread lately and have no good color combos to make bracelets. I have a limited amount of money since I'm only in middle school so what's the best cheapest thread on Amazon? I don't need many colors but at least 3 shades for each color! Thanks.
lexinicole
Professional
lexinicole
4 years, 1 month ago by lexinicole
Le Paon is good and so is Pilleay! sorry if I spelled those wrong lol
Pippa
Bracelet King
Pippa
4 years, 1 month ago by Pippa
Pilley is good
Addibug
Bracelet King
Addibug
4 years, 1 month ago by Addibug
I had bought several amazon branded thread and one of my favorites so far is the LOVIMAG Premium Rainbow Color Embroidery Floss 140 Skeins Per Pack. I got it a year ago and still have some left. I also for storage boxes buy the ones titled One Box of 50 Plastic Bobbins Floss & Needlecraft Organizer and they are great I have about 100 skeins on bobbins in one. For bobbins I would recommend the ones titled 300 Pieces Plastic Floss Bobbins for Cross Cotton Thread Craft DIY Sewing Storage, Thread Organizer Holder, Embroidery Thread Cards Cross Stitch Bobbin, White on amazon. I have all of these and I love them they are very cute when displayed and come in many bright colors and my favorite bracelets are made with these things!
phatcat
Professional
phatcat
@lexinicole @Pippa I can't find Pilleay on Amazon? Maybe its because I'm in the US?
phatcat
Professional
phatcat
@Addibug thanks! I found a pack of like 290 bobbins for like 3 dollars!
Addibug
Bracelet King
Addibug
@phatcat can you send me the link! In my cart I had some that were more expensive but those sound great!
phatcat
Professional
phatcat
@Addibug my friend had it in her cart on Amazon and the last time I've seen her was before I went on quarantine! I was trying to find the bobbins too but I can't find it. As soon I I can contact her I'll tell you right away.
phatcat
Professional
phatcat
@Addibug for the organizer box im wondering if i should buy the 50 plastic bobbin one or the one with a floss winder with the paper bobbins. i dont know if i should spend more on the plastic bobbin ones and can buy another pack of 50 since im buying a 105 pack. i have some extra bobbins because i bought another pack of bobbins a while ago. since you've already bought the box, which one did you buy? im sorry if this reply is so messy!
landslide
Skiller
landslide
4 years, 1 month ago by landslide
@phatcat I know I’m not the one you were asking but splurge and go for plastic! Totally worth the money. They last so much longer and don’t rip when you wind the thread too tight lol
Addibug
Bracelet King
Addibug
@phatcat i love the plastic ones because they are much sturdier and better quality for your money! I wouldn't go all out and got a bobbin winder I had got one but I prefer hand winding them and you would want to save your money!
Jackkbenso
Advanced
Jackkbenso
4 years, 1 month ago by Jackkbenso
Has anyone found a good seller on amazon for bulk just black and/or white thread? I have a ton of colors but run out of black and white and don't want to buy a whole pack full of more colors.
phatcat
Professional
phatcat
@landslide I just counted up all my extra bobbins and took the thread out of the bobbins that had little string left. took me all day yesterday but I have over 50 bobbins that I can use now. I put them all on a long piece of embroidery floss so now they're like a little necklace lol
phatcat
Professional
phatcat
@Addibug I just my thread winder when I was clearing out my backpack today! Really happy that I'm getting a box since last time I didn't have anything to secure it on.
Addibug
Bracelet King
Addibug
@Jackkbenso on amazon there is a pack with the name Premium White Embroidery Floss-Cross Stitch Threads-Friendship Bracelets Floss-Crafts Floss-Hand Embroidery Thread 12 Skeins Per Pack and Free Set of 1Embroidery Needles and 1Needle Threrader it is $5.99 US and in the color selection you can get a pack of just black too or a combination pack with black and white
Addibug
Bracelet King
Addibug
@Jackkbenso there is also the ZHAOER Embroidery Thread - White and Black Embroidery Floss - Cross Stitch Floss - Bracelet String - 48 Skeins Per Pack with 20 Pieces Embroidery Floss Bobbins on amazon for 9.99 US and it's an even better deal
phatcat
Professional
phatcat
@Jackkbenso you can also buy alize yarn if you want. the yarn is as low as $2 on ebay i think. you can watch mashaknot's review video about the yarn. im considering buying some!
phatcat
Professional
phatcat
@jackbenso theres a pack of blc=ack embroidery floss for 2.68 called "Six Strand Cross Stitch Embroidery Floss Thread 8.7 Yards - Black 12Pcs (Black)" and theres also a white pack too. It you buy both packs (black and white) it'll cost less that $6