how do I level up my status on BraceletBook??
LHStaton
Advanced
LHStaton
1 week, 3 days ago by LHStaton
I’m wondering so I can friend people. Any suggestions appreciated!
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
1 week, 3 days ago by fishyknots
Keep being active on the site and posting valuable content, like photos and patterns. It’s very easy to rank up to advanced, but it’ll get harder as you go.
LHStaton
Advanced
LHStaton
That sounds good! I don’t usually post photoresists or anything so I’ll have to start doing that. Thanks for the help!
LHStaton
Advanced
LHStaton
Photos*
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 week, 3 days ago by halokiwi
You can also rank up without ever posting a photo. Lots of things will help you rank up.
LHStaton
Advanced
LHStaton
Oh cool, do you have any recommendations?
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
1 week, 3 days ago by AlmaLlama
Try to join some official or unofficial challenges, be active to the forum, help people with their questions, rate patterns 5 stars, and just interact with the community. 😄
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
1 week, 3 days ago by AlmaLlama
And copied from the FAQ:

How do I rank up?
Our ranking system is automatic, and it takes a lot of parameters into account. You can rank up even by just using the website, but if you'd like to make it quicker, definitely try adding some valuable content to the site, and helping out the community. Those are definitely things that will help you rank up a lot faster.
ningc98
Bracelet King
ningc98
1 week, 3 days ago by ningc98
You can rank up by being active in the forum, posting pictures, videos, patterns, and tutorials. Commenting on and rating patterns will also help.