Likes, Loves, and Dislikes
blackcat79
Skiller
blackcat79
2 weeks, 4 days ago by blackcat79
What are the things that you like, love, or dislike about bracelet making? For me, I like the actual process of making the bracelet, and I love being able to finally step back after tying the last knot and admiring my finished product. For my dislike, the problem is when I’m bracelet making, I usually just listen to music and tie knots so my mind tends to wander, and this unfortunately results in a loop of reliving top 100 cringiest moments of my life lol
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
2 weeks, 4 days ago by fishyknots
I like that you can do other things while knotting, like watching a show. I love the end product. I dislike that none of my bracelets match my clothes…
blackcat79
Skiller
blackcat79
2 weeks, 4 days ago by blackcat79
@fishyknots I know right? They never seem to match but that doesn’t mean I don’t wear them anyways
Cow28
Bracelet King
Cow28
2 weeks, 4 days ago by Cow28
Oh I actually had an idea to make a forum like this! It was going to be more pros and cons, but still.

I love seeing a bracelet come together, giving them to people, picking out patterns, participating in challenges and being part of a great community of people with this hobby on here.
I like wearing the bracelets
I dislike when you work SO hard on a bracelet and is breaks or you counted the strings wrong and other mishaps.
mishka0129
Bracelet King
mishka0129
2 weeks, 3 days ago by mishka0129
I like picking patterns and the threads that I'm going to use to make them.

I dislike that my ADD means I get bored quickly and always have to have several patterns on the go to keep myself interested, often resulting in many half finished bracelets!
ningc98
Bracelet King
ningc98
2 weeks, 3 days ago by ningc98
i like how everyone is so helpful and nice in this community 😊
i love making bracelets in general ❤️
i dislike how you can run out of one skein so fast 😭
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
1 week, 6 days ago by Tikilishi
I love making patterns and the amazing BraceletBook community, talking with all of you, and browsing through all the site's awesome patterns! 🎉 ❤️ 🎉

I like making bracelets! 😍

I dislike how indecisive I am about picking colors 😂 😭 🙈
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
1 week, 6 days ago by Tikilishi
oops, I went out of order, baha 🙈 🙈 🙈
blackcat79
Skiller
blackcat79
1 week, 5 days ago by blackcat79
@Tikilishi It’s fine! You still answered the question lol (I am SOOOO indecisive with the colors too 😂😭)
Autienaut
Skiller
Autienaut
1 week, 5 days ago by Autienaut
I love actually making them but I hate how long it takes haha, I'm sure I'll get quicker with practice but even simple alphas take me hours. Still great fun though I especially love the community everyone is so nice : )
FrancesKim
Advanced
FrancesKim
1 week, 5 days ago by FrancesKim
i like listening to music 😄 i love listening to the radio 😍 i dislike wrap music! that is the devils singing 🤮 🤮
blackcat79
Skiller
blackcat79
@FranceKim I love music too!
smplyjedi
Bracelet King
smplyjedi
1 week, 5 days ago by smplyjedi
i like starting and ending patterns, i dislike when i get bored of the pattern midway, but i LOVE giving people keychains, bookmarks, etc, that I knotted 🙂
idk if this is only bracelets but these r mine < 3
blackcat79
Skiller
blackcat79
@smplyjedi Yes, this is meant for mostly bracelet likes/dislikes. However, if you have something unrelated that you would like to share, feel free to! 😊
mills23
Professional
mills23
1 week, 5 days ago by mills23
I like wearing my bracelets. I love making bracelets. I hate choosing colours and patterns.
multiestar
Professional
multiestar
1 week, 5 days ago by multiestar
@like finally being able to start the bracelet
(After spending hours setting up the strings, loops, ect)

Love: finishing a big bracelet
(I love the feeling of it, after hours of effort I'm finally done with it)

Hate: messing up a knot so hard that you cant fix it
(Probably the string I'm using but I always manage to make it apart of the bracelet or fix it even tho it looks a little odd at that place)
multiestar
Professional
multiestar
1 week, 5 days ago by multiestar
Oops, I pinged someone by accident mb, I dint realize
blackcat79
Skiller
blackcat79
I also love listening to music and just enjoying some alone time while I make the bracelet, but one of my biggest pet peeves is when I work really hard to make a normal pattern bracelet for someone then they put the WRONG SIDE FACING UP! I did not make the back pretty… I made the front pretty… please don’t look at the back lol
ellybelly
Skiller
ellybelly
1 week, 5 days ago by ellybelly
I love picking out the colors and planning I hateee starting them and i like picking out the pattern
blackcat79
Skiller
blackcat79
@ellybelly Me too! I always start the bracelet and it ends up looking so gnarled at the top 🥲