***I CAN MAKE AND DRAW CUSTOM PROFILE PICS!!*** (just ask) :3
Cassie989
Bracelet King
Cassie989
3 weeks ago by Cassie989
Hey! I'm Cassie989 and would absolutely love to make custom profile pics for you! My profile pic is drawn by me so you can get a bit of an idea of what I can do. 😉 ❤️ 👍 Here are my rules:

*THING I DO*

(sonic the hedeghog, disney, pokemon, animals, flowers, custom oc, and much more fandoms and things!)

(I can also do Christian patterns also 😇)

*THINGS I WON'T DO*

(explicit or demonic fandoms/things, nothing 18+, or anything that insults anyone)

(I will decline or ignore anything that qualifies above)

It may take a few days or even a few weeks to finish depending on how busy I am. I will get it to you when I can and feel free to message and remind me here. I am quite active on this platform. ❤️ ❤️ 👍 👍 ❤️ ❤️ Please send your requests in and God bless! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
fluffdoggy
Advanced
fluffdoggy
3 weeks ago by fluffdoggy
Hii! Can you please do an old English sheepdog with a flower on its head? (A flower like the one in my current pfp idk what it’s called lol)
fluffdoggy
Advanced
fluffdoggy
Sorry sent to early- I meant to say just one flower please!
bearsbears
Professional
bearsbears
3 weeks ago by bearsbears
I would love some sort of bear and it can also be a Christian pattern!
Cassie989
Bracelet King
Cassie989
3 weeks ago by Cassie989
@fluffdoggy HELLO! Thank you for your request! Do you want a drawing of a sheepdog with a flower on its head or just a drawing of a flower? Let me know and I will have it done right away! ❤️ 👍 😉
Cassie989
Bracelet King
Cassie989
3 weeks ago by Cassie989
@bearbear You got it! I have the perfect idea! ❤️ 👍
Cassie989
Bracelet King
Cassie989
3 weeks ago by Cassie989
@bearsbears You got it! I have the perfect idea for you! Will message you when done! 😊 👍
ellybelly
Skiller
ellybelly
3 weeks ago by ellybelly
Hiiiiii I would love a bunch of wild flowers maybe?? Nothing to crazy just some cute wild flowers with stems on the bottom like this 🌷not this🌸? Lmk if that’s to complicated
fluffdoggy
Advanced
fluffdoggy
@Cassie989 sorry I type so badly!! The old English sheepdog with the flow on its head please lol!
Cassie989
Bracelet King
Cassie989
3 weeks ago by Cassie989
@fluffdoggy Finished! I will put it on my profile so you can get it. I will leave it on until I see you have it on yours. All you do is you enter my profile, select my photo, right-click on it and save it to your files. After that, upload it to your profile and you are all set! Let me know if you want changes. 😊
Cassie989
Bracelet King
Cassie989
3 weeks ago by Cassie989
@ellybelly Sure thing! 😊Will work on it tomorrow! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
fluffdoggy
Advanced
fluffdoggy
2 weeks, 6 days ago by fluffdoggy
Omg tysm!! It looks amazing and I really appreciate your hard work
Cassie989
Bracelet King
Cassie989
2 weeks, 6 days ago by Cassie989
@bearsbears @ellybelly I will have both of yours done soon! Hopefully both today or tomorrow! Will message you when complete! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
PurpleRed
Professional
PurpleRed
2 weeks, 5 days ago by PurpleRed
Heyy, was wondering if maybe you could do a Raven standing in some tulips? (Please don’t feel rushed to complete it i can see you have a lot of other requests 😅)
AdyMerck_1
Skiller
AdyMerck_1
2 weeks, 5 days ago by AdyMerck_1
can you do a bay colord horse galloping in a flower field
darkgreen
Advanced
darkgreen
2 weeks ago by darkgreen
aww that's so sweet of you and the ones you've done turned out so good 🥰
Sangavi
Bracelet King
Sangavi
1 week ago by Sangavi
I would love one if you're not busy with other works, I don't wanna disturb you ☺️