Professional
puggyz
3 weeks, 5 days ago by puggyz
Have you ever gotten food poisoning?
PurpleRed
Professional
PurpleRed
3 weeks, 5 days ago by PurpleRed
My old school hosted a barbecue and all the burgers were undercooked and we all felt sick after eating😭😭
Zaan_13
Bracelet King
Zaan_13
3 weeks, 4 days ago by Zaan_13
I was on a field trip for 2 weeks and the day I got back I decided to make a quick cheese sandwich w/the remaining stuff in my fridge - lesson learned: don't keep cheese for more than 2 weeks, I was sick that entire night😭
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
emilyyy307
3 weeks, 4 days ago by emilyyy307
One time this February our school had this broccoli salad it tasted spoiled and I spit it out but after that I was sick the entire night
vee_knots
Skiller
vee_knots
3 weeks, 4 days ago by vee_knots
I had some waffles from the crazy eggs restaurant and the waffles were so raw that i had to have 5 packs of gingerale Not 1 ...5!!!!!! But im better now☺
puggyz
Professional
puggyz
3 weeks, 3 days ago by puggyz
The amount of school responses I’m getting isn’t shocking but is definitely concerning lmao.
ningc98
Bracelet King
ningc98
3 weeks, 3 days ago by ningc98
fr school lunch sucks
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
3 weeks, 3 days ago by kpn
bro same it was the mozzarella sticks for me
puggyz
Professional
puggyz
3 weeks, 3 days ago by puggyz
@kpn it was the roast beef sandwich for me. Nobody’s does mozzarella sticks as good as sonic imo. I’m all better now.
Amphy
Skiller
Amphy
2 weeks, 3 days ago by Amphy
it's burger king for me... at least 3 times.. lol I guess I should give up on burger king
goregirl
Skiller
goregirl
2 weeks, 1 day ago by goregirl
Arby’s, what a blast from the past. Never been but there’s I only know of one left in my province (that I’m aware of). Is it any good? (Other than the food poisoning LOL sorry about that )