how's your vision?
Jess_Mess
Skiller
Jess_Mess
2 months ago by Jess_Mess
I just found out that I am half blind ( like literally) in one eye and that i never noticed because my other eye was balancing it out. The optomitrist also said that if my eyes keep deteriorating this rapidly i could go blind in the next 10-15 years....
btw I'm only 16

so i was just wondering how is ya'lls eye sight?
ichika
Professional
ichika
2 months ago by ichika
Wow, that sucks...hoping that doesn't happen.

As for my eyes, im not sure the actual numbers for my prescription, but for my right eye, anything more than a foot away is blurry, and the left is only half that bad lol. They said that the left eye would probably catch up with the right, but so far the right just keeps getting worse at some the rate as the left, and ive had glasses for like, seven years.

Enjoy this entire paragraph about my eyes lol
eglaf
Bracelet King
eglaf
2 months ago by eglaf
Gosh i hope your guy’s eyes will be okay! I’ve always had good vision, however my sister had to get glasses after a freak accident where she got hit in the eye with a water balloon. Stay safe out their kids, watch out for water balloons
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
2 months ago by tkd2010
oml that’s horrible! i hope that doesn’t happen! i honestly didn’t know i couldn’t see until 5th grade 😭 in early elementary i would always fail my vision tests and my mom would ask me if i could see and i would say yes bc i thought what i was seeing was normal haha. i even went to the optometrist and he said i was fine 😭 but in 5th grade i failed my vision test again and my mom took me to a different optometrist. they told me i needed glasses. i have astigmatism in my left eye (i don’t know my prescription but i can only see the big e/the first line 😭). now i wear contacts
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
2 months ago by tkd2010
my mom felt so bad bc for like 11 years i was walking around seeing blobs 😭 it sounds crazy but istg i thought it was so normal. when i put on my glasses with my prescription for the first time i was amazed by how far i could see & how clear everything was
ichika
Professional
ichika
1 month, 4 weeks ago by ichika
I meant twice the rate not some the rate lol
Cow28
Bracelet King
Cow28
1 month, 4 weeks ago by Cow28
I’ve had glasses since kindergarten but only one of my eyes is bad, so I could actually wear a monocle and have perfect eyesight!🧐 😂
I just wear glasses tho and I’m pretty sure one of the lenses is just glass.
ichika
Professional
ichika
1 month, 4 weeks ago by ichika
@Cow28 you should totally wear a monocle lol
Cow28
Bracelet King
Cow28
1 month, 4 weeks ago by Cow28
@ichika yeah that would be hilarious 😂
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
1 month, 4 weeks ago by Hylia224
My vision is perfect right now
But I'm sure I'll need glasses eventually since most of my hobbies need super focus and close up work
unique_ly
Bracelet King
unique_ly
1 month, 4 weeks ago by unique_ly
I didn’t even know I needed contact lenses or smth until my mom noticed. I mean, yeah, when I was in class the whiteboard almost looked like there was no writing because it was so blurry, but I thought it was somewhat normal…
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
1 month, 4 weeks ago by fishyknots
@Cow28 omg same! One of my lenses has no prescription
puggyz
Professional
puggyz
1 month, 3 weeks ago by puggyz
Horrible. My eyes are shaped more football than round which has came with a lot of vision and other eye issues that are gradually getting worse. I look like a stereotypical Highschool nerd atm.
Aerooooooo
Professional
Aerooooooo
18 hours ago by Aerooooooo
mines almost perfect but i have a slight astigmatism and im farsighted
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
6 hours ago by AlmaLlama
I wear glasses and I don't see very well unfortunately 😭 It's not that bad for now, but I'll hope it will get better with the years, not worse 🤞
ningc98
Bracelet King
ningc98
5 hours ago by ningc98
i’ve been nearsighted since 5th grade and my left eyes worse than my right eye 😭 fortunately they’re not too bad and i rarely wear my glasses
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
5 hours ago by tkd2010
@Cow28 if you were to get contacts would you just wear a contact in your one bad eye? you should lowk get a monocle tho 😛🙈
Cow28
Bracelet King
Cow28
5 hours ago by Cow28
@tkd2010 I actually don’t know but that’s a really interesting question! I’ll have to ask next time I’m at the eye doctor.