I can paint your pet!
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
5 months ago by Beeskin
Hi everyone!

I just got back into watercolor painting and I need something to paint! I’m a bit busy since it’s almost Christmas but I still have some free time so if you’d like me to try and paint your pet (Can be any animal, dog, cat, bird, fish…etc) you can change your profile picture to a photo of your pet (preferably a non-blurry one) and let me know down here! I will try to get it done asap and I’ll notify you + change my profile pic to show you what it looks like when I’ll be finished with it. Happy holidays! ✨🎄
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
5 months ago by tkd2010
aww this is such a sweet idea! do you think you can do my cat? i’ll set her as my pfp rn. there’s a bit of our christmas tree in the background and idk if your doing backgrounds or not but if so, you don’t have to paint the tree, only if you want too.
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
5 months ago by tkd2010
there’s no rush at all! tysm!! 🩷
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
5 months ago by Beeskin
@tkd2010 Sure, I can totally do that! I’ll try to do the background as well and I’ll tag you here once I’m done!
She’s so cute btw 🤍
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
5 months ago by tkd2010
great!! tysm! 🩷
gamecoast
Skiller
gamecoast
5 months ago by gamecoast
this is super cool my hamster chai (profile picture) passed away about two months ago and i would loved to a a painting of him of you’re willing! ❤️❤️
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
5 months ago by Beeskin
@gamecoast So sorry for your loss! I’m still working on the first request I got but I’ll start working on yours as soon as I’m finished (:
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
4 months, 4 weeks ago by Hylia224
Hello! I love this idea so much and wish I could do something similar except I have no drawing capability (Except for design sketches for costumes) whatsoever lol
Anyways, there is absolutely no rush, but I would like a painting of my cat who passed away almost a year ago. The picture will be with his brother too, who's still alive. Let me know when you can please, so I can set my pfp to it! ❤️
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
4 months, 4 weeks ago by Beeskin
@Hylia224 Hi! I’m sorry for your loss! I can definitely do that! I’m almost finished with the first request so I’ll be able to start yours in about 2-3 days!
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
4 months, 4 weeks ago by Hylia224
Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it! ❤️
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
4 months, 3 weeks ago by Beeskin
@tkd2010 I’m finished! Sorry it took so long, I was just finishing up presents for some friends 😅 I’ll change my pfp so you can see!
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
4 months, 3 weeks ago by tkd2010
omg tysmm! no worries at all! i can’t wait to see it!
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
@tkd2010 Here it is! Hope you like it <3
Your pfp is gorgeous btw
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
@gamecoast I’m finished! I’ll change my pfp soon so you can see it!
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
@Hylia224 I’m finished with the 2 other requests so I can do yours now! (:
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
omggg! tysmm! you did an amazing job!! 🩷
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
@tkd2010 Thanks! I’m so glad you like it! And ofc!
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
ofccc it’s so cute! 🫶🏼🫶🏼
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
4 months, 3 weeks ago by Hylia224
It's up! Thank you again! It means so much to me and again, this is a lovely idea ❤️
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
@Hylia224 Ofc and ty!
They look so cute! I’ll get started on it right away 😁