choosing if you should accept friend requests
braceletmk
Bracelet King
braceletmk
4 years, 2 months ago by braceletmk
I was wondering if you guys had some kind of specific reason if you accept or decline friend requests or if you just accept them all
I accept and decline friend requests in a weird way I look at the persons photos and see if they make really good bracelets and if they do then I accept their friend request

So weird right😜 😂
katecrafts
Bracelet King
katecrafts
4 years, 2 months ago by katecrafts
i just accept everyone
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
4 years, 2 months ago by Someone_
I do the same as @katecrafts 🙂
FBGLOBAL
Bracelet King
FBGLOBAL
4 years, 2 months ago by FBGLOBAL
@katecrafts @Someone_ I do that too 🙂
KikiLilou
Bracelet King
KikiLilou
4 years, 2 months ago by KikiLilou
Same 😂
So_Knotty
Bracelet King
So_Knotty
4 years, 2 months ago by So_Knotty
I just take everyone lol
sodapop
Bracelet King
sodapop
4 years, 2 months ago by sodapop
@braceletmk I think it's fine to accept or decline friend requests as you see fit... not weird at all! It just depends on how you want to organize your page. I usually just accept all requests but it does make it really hard to find the people that I want to remember and look for any new photos they may have posted. We don't receive a news feed here or any updates of activity from people you follow, so I'm not really sure the point in having so many friends. But I'm always happy to make others happy! 😄 You should keep doing whatever makes YOU happy ❤️
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years, 2 months ago by halokiwi
I only declined one once because they messaged me to be friends and I found that was a little too much. I probably only decline friend requests if I find the person annoying or creepy but mostly I don't know the person so I accept the friend request.
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
4 years, 2 months ago by BeadGirl16
My parents don't want me accepting friend request right now, so if I ever decline it, that's why.
afc610
Bracelet King
afc610
4 years, 2 months ago by afc610
I send a lot of friend requests so i usually accept any requests I get. BUT if i get weirded out by the person somehow, I’ll most likely decline it.