Anyone know of a yarn that’s like Alize Forever Simli?
Disney12
Bracelet King
Disney12
4 years, 2 months ago by Disney12
I live in the USA and I really want Alize Forever Simli crochet yarn, but I can’t find it anywhere! So, do you guys know any yarn or thread that’s like it? Thanks! 😊
alaytheay
Bracelet King
alaytheay
4 years, 2 months ago by alaytheay
I also want it. But......I can't find it anywhere!!! 😢
braceletmk
Bracelet King
braceletmk
4 years, 2 months ago by braceletmk
I just got 4 colors of it and also live in the USA
I got mine off of Etsy for like $2 but it did take like 2 weeks to arrive since it was coming from ukraine
CraftsyCat
Bracelet King
CraftsyCat
4 years, 2 months ago by CraftsyCat
@braceletmk I also live in the United States, and I found it on Etsy, but when I tried to order it, since it came from Turkey it said I had to pay fees to ship out of turkey did it make you do that? I ended up having to order it off Amazon even though it's really expensive; @braceletmk did you have any trouble with that because I still want more yarn. Would you mind linking the exact shop you got it from? Thank you!
Disney12
Bracelet King
Disney12
@CraftsyCat I also tried to order from Etsy off a shop called Perfect Yarns. They were based in Turkey too. I had no trouble with shipping. But, the website wouldn’t let me enter the credit card. So the order was cancelled. 🙁 Do they have it on Amazon? When I looked I didn’t see it on Amazon.
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
4 years, 2 months ago by BeadGirl16
@Disney12, @alaytheay, @braceletmk, and @CraftsyCat, I made a post in Hints about the yarn and listed a few places to get it. Unfortunately there is no place in the US to get it, you must order it from Europe. I got mine from a site called Yarn Street, but I think the cheapest place to get it is either Hobisitesi or The Knitting Wool Store, but The Knitting Wool Store doesn't sell Forever Simli.

As for a replacement that can be bought and shipped from the US, I am unaware of one at the moment. 🙁
CraftsyCat
Bracelet King
CraftsyCat
@Disney12 I don't know why you cant find it on Amazon, they have closed some products that come from Europe and China because of the coronavirus, so you may have to wait. If I find where I got it from, I'll definitely link it for you. 🙂
Disney12
Bracelet King
Disney12
Ok. Thanks @CraftsyCat!
braceletmk
Bracelet King
braceletmk
4 years, 2 months ago by braceletmk
@CraftsyCat I did have to pay the fee but I got 4 colors of yarn for $20 which was better than 1 from amazon for 20
i got the glittery kind https://www.etsy.com/listing/587052027/yarn-alize-forever-simli-yarn-100?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=alize+yarn+forever&ref=sr_gallery-1-2&organic_search_click=1
CraftsyCat
Bracelet King
CraftsyCat
Oh, thanks, @braceletmk !!!