Drop anything that has made you smile today 🙂
Lava_Lav
Skiller
Lava_Lav
7 months, 1 week ago by Lava_Lav
Well, now it's just noon so idk and also I can't say I had the happiest day today, but when I came back from school, I checked my messages and saw a message from my online friend who was on an eight-month hiatus. I'm pretty sure if I talked to her irl I screamed😂

Now you start. List anything that has made you ☻ today
KuteKat
Bracelet King
KuteKat
7 months ago by KuteKat
This video from Instagram where a couple is doing one if the “guess the animal or get hit with a pillow” challenges and for one of the turns the person got SMACKED with the pillow and I’ve been smiling for like ten minutes because of it
behappy8
Bracelet King
behappy8
7 months ago by behappy8
I know this is kinda dumb ( for a little bit of context me and my boyfriend both had a mental breakdown at about the same time last night, he shut down and then fell asleep and I was really worried about him ) but I woke up to a bunch of I love you texts and he porch dropped me KitKats (I’m also sick) before he went to church today, and he asked me to HoCo… for being sick I’ve had a pretty good day lol
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
7 months ago by Hylia224
My best friend got her first song on Spotify and you could just SEE how her face lit up when she talked about it 😊
Lava_Lav
Skiller
Lava_Lav
7 months ago by Lava_Lav
@Hylia224 awww, what's the name of her song?
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
7 months ago by Hylia224
@Lava_Lav Reminiscent by FrukisFace (that's not her real name lol just the name she uses for everything)
I also have the link for the YouTube video in my bio if you want a straight shot to it if you're curious. Otherwise it's on spotify too
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
7 months ago by fishyknots
When I finally felt like I belonged in my math class (the kids are a grade above me)
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
6 months, 4 weeks ago by tkd2010
we were in the car in the dominoes drive thru and my mom got a drink of water and she all of the sudden had to sneeze so she spit the water all over the car and we laughed for like 10 minutes. and we didn’t have any napkins so we were just sitting there with water everywhere waiting for the guy to open the window 😭
ilovekeefe
Bracelet King
ilovekeefe
6 months, 4 weeks ago by ilovekeefe
i was at youth group a few hrs ago and my brush was there and we hung out after, just the two of us, and watched everyone else play basketball and we talked about the school dance this Friday and he gave me a gummy bear ❤️
pippa_d
Professional
pippa_d
6 months, 4 weeks ago by pippa_d
Just had the best hot chocolate ever
EdenB
Bracelet King
EdenB
6 months, 4 weeks ago by EdenB
this actually happened the other day but...

So there is this one dance move called the needle. And I really want to learn it, but, I am not very flexible.

So over that past couple of weeks I have been stretching to get the move right 100%!
And the other day I tried to do a scorpion! I finally got my scorpion after trying countless times and I started to smile super big and then I cried for like 5 minutes afterwards in happiness!
violasrule
Bracelet King
violasrule
6 months, 3 weeks ago by violasrule
this is yesterday but...
i pole vault, and to be good you gotta be able to invert (go upside down while on the pole) and so i've been practicing on some makeshift rings downstairs--yesterday i was finally able to fully invert! O_O
ilovekeefe
Bracelet King
ilovekeefe
6 months, 3 weeks ago by ilovekeefe
@EdenB omg GREAT JOB!!! 👏 🎉
kindcat
Bracelet King
kindcat
6 months, 3 weeks ago by kindcat
My cat snuggling with me
Julia_2009
Bracelet King
Julia_2009
6 months, 2 weeks ago by Julia_2009
The sunrise outside of a plane window
CMina
Skiller
CMina
6 months, 2 weeks ago by CMina
My friends new puppy
SarahWithH
Advanced
SarahWithH
2 weeks, 2 days ago by SarahWithH
Well it wasn’t today it was in February but I’ll always remember it and thinking about it makes me smile so…. So basically something happened and I was crying and this one girl who I was always really trying to be friends with but I felt like she wasn’t interested said “you’re really special for staying so strong about this” not only was that such a sweet thing to say it also made me feel so validated from that person like I’m trying so hard to get her and I kind of am
smplyjedi
Bracelet King
smplyjedi
2 weeks, 2 days ago by smplyjedi
when i woke up the sun lit my entire room, and this was after like 6 days of rain, and my whole room was glowing.
istg i never smiled harder in my life 😄
Jess_Mess
Skiller
Jess_Mess
2 weeks, 1 day ago by Jess_Mess
The super annoying guy in my class got fully roasted by the nerdy english teacher today
viviette
Advanced
viviette
2 weeks, 1 day ago by viviette
The snow! It snowed here 2 hours ago🙂