How do I make patterns??
Reese_Dem
Professional
Reese_Dem
4 years, 4 months ago by Reese_Dem
How do I make alpha bracelet patterns?????
wildcat253
Bracelet King
wildcat253
4 years, 4 months ago by wildcat253
To make a normal pattern, you can make it in 2 ways. You can do the row by row technique, which takes longer, or the segment knitting technique. Segment knotting can be confusing because there is no set way to make it. If you’re new to making bracelets, try making the candy stripe bracelet to start. After you do this, you’ll be good to go with making the chevron bracelet. After you make a few of these, then try reading a pattern using the row by row technique to start to make it easier. When you get good at making bracelets, you can try the segment knitting technique. I’m sorry, this is a lot. Hope this helps 💜💜💜
wildcat253
Bracelet King
wildcat253
To make an alpha pattern, you’ll need base strings. These strings aren’t used for knotting. You basically create knots with other string over the base strings. You move around colors to create it. You can use a grid or the knotted structure. Sorry that’s kind of vague. But start off with a pattern with about 12 or less base strings and about 5 or less colors. Hope this helps💜💜💜
wildcat253
Bracelet King
wildcat253
@Typo knitting
*I meant knotting, stupid autocorrect lol 😂
Reese_Dem
Professional
Reese_Dem
4 years, 4 months ago by Reese_Dem
@wildcat253 thanks that was helpful, but I was asking how to make my up own patterns. I guess I wasn’t that clear 😅 sorry