Martial arts : )
kindcat
Bracelet King
kindcat
1 year, 1 month ago by kindcat
Hey! I’m Lindsey, and I love martial arts. I do Taekwondo and am currently a green belt about to be a purple belt. Here you can talk about martial arts or I can help you with something if you need it. So yeah that’s really it.
kindcat
Bracelet King
kindcat
Also if you know me from Taekwondo thennnn hola soy Dora
djsknots36
Skiller
djsknots36
1 year, 1 month ago by djsknots36
Hey! I just started Taekwondo 😆 no belt yet but working on it. Biggest struggle at the moment is remembering the Korean lol. What are the main ones I should know??
kindcat
Bracelet King
kindcat
Do you like it
djsknots36
Skiller
djsknots36
I am greatly enjoying it
kindcat
Bracelet King
kindcat
I’m so glad you like it
djsknots36
Skiller
djsknots36
Me too! Thank you 😊
kindcat
Bracelet King
kindcat
How long have you been doing it I have been doing it for nearly 2 years and you’re welcome ☺️
kindcat
Bracelet King
kindcat
@djsknots36 Sorry!!!! You asked me a question about I believe terms, so I have a lot of terms you get more as you increase in belts. The terms that you study depend on your school and martial art. So study what they tell you.
Yelena09
Bracelet King
Yelena09
1 year, 1 month ago by Yelena09
Hi!! I'm a Black Belt and I do UKS Karate : )
I love it so, SO much and I had so much fun on my Black Belt Test despite everyone saying they hated it.
I got kicked when I received it. My best friend hugged me and told me not to be fooled by his nice demeanor 🙄😊 (He acts tough when he's actually a teddy-bear)
kindcat
Bracelet King
kindcat
😂 That was nice of him! I have a friend in Taekwondo that is like that too he acts tough but when I’m around him has all teddy bear like 😂. Is he from your school obviously martial arts school. What is your favorite part about martial arts?
kindcat
Bracelet King
kindcat
Wait @Yelena09 I forgot I already know you!
carlaaa_17
Advanced
carlaaa_17
1 year, 1 month ago by carlaaa_17
Hi! I also do taekwondo, I am currently brown belt, in my country there isn’t purple belt, how interesting! I’m glad I have find another taekwondo lover that also likes doing bracelets!
kindcat
Bracelet King
kindcat
@carlaaa_17 Hello!
kindcat
Bracelet King
kindcat
@carlaaa_17 Hello! Yes you probably do a martial art with different belts. So you probably have a lot less but yeah. If you have any questions want to talk about story’s or tell other martial artist anything then you can say it here.😊 Have a great day!!
carlaaa_17
Advanced
carlaaa_17
1 year ago by carlaaa_17
Thankyou @kindcat
Yelena09
Bracelet King
Yelena09
1 year ago by Yelena09
@kindcat Well, there's a lot to do, so I don't really have a favorite thing. I love the people I do it with though : )
kindcat
Bracelet King
kindcat
11 months, 4 weeks ago by kindcat
@Yelena09 haha same!
kindcat
Bracelet King
kindcat
11 months, 4 weeks ago by kindcat
@djsknots36 so so sorry for not answering but it really depends on your school! Ask your masters they will tell you! (Never be afraid to ask)