After School Queer Club *a story*
sage-wolf
Bracelet King
sage-wolf
1 year, 1 month ago by sage-wolf
hellooo everyone! today, i, @sage-wolf, bring you a story i’ve written. well, a page of it anyways, it’s all i have right now. first, let’s meet the characters

Lisa: an aroca e trans girl (she/her) who is quiet, logical, and amazing at making plans. she’s loyal to her friends no matter what, even if she’s a little paranoid sometimes.
Alex: a closeted gender-fluid person with lesbian moms who are a bit obsessed with plants. their pronouns change, so whenever they appear in the story you’ll see a little emoji indicating their gender:❤️for male, ❤️‍🔥 for demiboy, 💛for non-binary, 💖for demi girl, and 💗 for female. they’re very enthusiastic and smart but can be stubborn.
hector: a closeted gay male (he/him) with unsupportive parents. he loves the summertime and the beach. he’s quite emotional, and can be very hyper. he can also be very obsessed with cleaning.
sparrow: the quintessential non-binary hippie lesbian we all love (they/them) they’re not quiet, but they’re definitely chill. they love art and making new friends, especially if they’re animals.
dana: a pan demigirl with highly unsupportive parents (she/they). they made the mistake of coming out recently,and now their life is hell and her parents have given her 6 months to get out of the house. otherwise, Dana is very shy and enjoys mystery novels
and lastly, Micah: micah (he/they) is agender, bi, out, and proud. they are quiet, but when you get to know them they’re one of the smartest people you’ll ever meet. he can be a bit of a perfectionist, though.

i’ll add the first page in a couple hours, when i’m sure it’s all the way finished.

people who wanted ti be tagged : @SadieLou, @exoskelo, @srimpy
sage-wolf
Bracelet King
sage-wolf
oh, and feel free to add any thoughts, theories, ships, etc
sage-wolf
Bracelet King
sage-wolf
@exsoskelo sorry i tagged you wrong above
exsoskelo
Skiller
exsoskelo
1 year, 1 month ago by exsoskelo
good job so far!!
sage-wolf
Bracelet King
sage-wolf
@srimpy @SadieLou @exsoskelo @tkd2010, here’s the first page, from Lisa’s POV :]

𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚋
1 (𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚊)

“LEO, GET UP FOR BREAKFAST!!” yelled my mother from the dining room. I winced at hearing the name. Today was the first day of school. The first day I wouldn’t have to hear it. I rolled out of bed, got dressed, and ate a glum bowl of cheerios. My mom scolded me, “Leo, why are you up so late? you don’t want to miss school!” and for once, my mom was right, I didn’t. But i didn’t want her to know why. i wasn’t ready. so i just nodded to her. My little sister, Naomi, who’s only 6, was excited too. I was jealous that she didn’t have to hide it. But it was her first day of school, ever. She didn’t have to worry about anything. Again, i felt jealous. I was jealous that she could just be a girl. But i have to be trans. I want her life, cis and young. Then I heard it again, my mom’s thick asian accent saying “Leo, what are you staring at?!?” I jolted back into reality to see Naomi asking, “did you like first grade?” I wanted to say, “No, the other girls wouldn’t let me play house with them” but then i remembered she thinks i’m a boy, and so do my parents. But for once, i’ll be accepted. Our new high school is very supportive. They allow you to change your name and pronouns at the school without parental permission. And they offer an after School Queer Club, which i signed up for. Suddenly, I heard the bus, and ran out the door to catch it, thinking about how this will be my year.
srimpy
Skiller
srimpy
1 year, 1 month ago by srimpy
Omg this is so good I feel like I just went to the library and bought a book and now I’m reading it lol
exsoskelo
Skiller
exsoskelo
I absolutley love it so far!! I cant wait to read moree (btw sorry i forgot to check my notifs)
sage-wolf
Bracelet King
sage-wolf
@exsoskelo ahhhh tysm
Aussie_Izz
Bracelet King
Aussie_Izz
1 year, 1 month ago by Aussie_Izz
This sounds great I can't wait to see what happens next!
sage-wolf
Bracelet King
sage-wolf
@Aussie_Izz @exsoskelo @SadieLou @srimpy

𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚋
2 (𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡) ❤️‍🔥

I rushed out the door, waving bye to my moms. i could see the bus coming to a stop, so luckily i hadn’t missed it. there were only 3 other people on the bus. i didn’t recognize any of them, and none of them seemed particularly interesting. there was a girl in a sweater, a kid with aviator glasses and a wolf shirt, and a long haired asian boy wearing red staring into space. i sat down and scrolled instagram for a while, and then decided to introduce myself to the boy in red. he seemed to be about my age, and i need some new friends anyway. “Yo”, i say. “hi”, he replies. “what’s your name?” “lisa.” i laughed. i felt bad, and i later realized she probably thought i was laughing because she was transgender, but it wasn’t because of that (i’m genderfluid myself!) “so, Lisa, i assume you’re trans” again, i later realized this was definitely the wrong thing to say “yeah”, she responded. “so why did you pick Lisa of all names?” “it was my grandmother’s english name, and it translates well into japanese. i visit Japan often since my parents were born there” “wow, that’s amazing! i’m a bit of a weeb myself.” lisa clearly thought i was weird. i said everything wrong, but i didn’t care. i would likely never see her again. it’s a big school.
Aussie_Izz
Bracelet King
Aussie_Izz
Great!
exsoskelo
Skiller
exsoskelo
I like how you introduced Lisa!
BeachyEm
Bracelet King
BeachyEm
1 year, 1 month ago by BeachyEm
This is actually one fo the best things I've ever read omg. You are legit William Shakespeare resurrected.
Aussie_Izz
Bracelet King
Aussie_Izz
@BeachyEm lol true!
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
1 year, 1 month ago by tkd2010
this is so good so far! amazing job!!
Hanners
Professional
Hanners
1 year, 1 month ago by Hanners
I understand “Asian looking” is a stereotypical generalization most white Americans or westerners usually use to describe certain ethnicities, but please in the future try to refrain from using such terms to describe people as it is simply too broad of a generalization to even make sense especially specifically considering the different multicultural, multilingual, multi-divergent and ethnically diverse people groups in lands of what is constituted as “Asia.” For you to say “Asian looking” or “Asian accent” as an umbrella term not only just doesn’t make logical sense, but it also can spread misinformation, stereotypical generalizations, and even disrespect towards the multitudes of various people in or from what is considered as Asia. Please do not do this in the future or I will report it.
Hanners
Professional
Hanners
@sage-wolf Did you receive and understand my message 🙁 or are you choosing to ignore?
tkd2010
Bracelet King
tkd2010
1 year, 1 month ago by tkd2010
@Hanners i believe the user is no longer active : )
Hanners
Professional
Hanners
@tkd2010 Oh interesting. I was just wondering because her profile said green meaning online? But thanks for telling me 🙂
Hanners
Professional
Hanners
Sorry, I mean their^