Website vs. App
89dmilmfb
Bracelet King
89dmilmfb
4 years, 5 months ago by 89dmilmfb
Do you like the website or the app better?

You can just say “website” for example, but it would be nice to have a reason.

DISCLAIMER!!! This is not in any way supposed to hurt feelings or show one is better than another, these are just personal opinions!
89dmilmfb
Bracelet King
89dmilmfb
4 years, 5 months ago by 89dmilmfb
I think I prefer the website, you can make patterns there and do more than the app, although I think I’ve herd talk about the app being able to do more...
12MANDY12
Bracelet King
12MANDY12
4 years, 5 months ago by 12MANDY12
Website

because I don’t like how the app is set
PuPotato
Bracelet King
PuPotato
4 years, 5 months ago by PuPotato
I prefer to use the app because in my opinion it’s easier to switch between patterns as well as add new ones to the to-do list. Also, when I’m making a bracelet I like to save the pattern to my photos, then it’s easier to find it to get back to it. It’s also easy to take on the go to work on bracelets, as well as secure to my clipboard to see the pattern.
hannah_0
Bracelet King
hannah_0
4 years, 5 months ago by hannah_0
I like the app better because it’s easier to see laid out on my iPod.
hannah_0
Bracelet King
hannah_0
4 years, 5 months ago by hannah_0
But you can make patterns on the website so I do like that
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
4 years, 5 months ago by Someone_
As of yet, I can't try out the app (I use android devices), so I have to go with the website. 🙂
jollyman
Skiller
jollyman
4 years, 5 months ago by jollyman
I personally like the app better, mostly because it’s on my phone not a computer and also it just seems to be a little faster and easier to find everything, instead of waiting for it to load each time 😂. Hehe I’m impatient lol. Though what I do like about the website is that if you are just scrolling through patterns, you can look at more at a time
toblerone
Professional
toblerone
4 years, 5 months ago by toblerone
Website- idk why really. I just like it better
Margaron
Margaron
4 years, 5 months ago by Margaron
I don’t have a laptop so I like the app better for mobility reasons but if I had a laptop I’d probably say website because you can view variations, create patterns and also I think you can click pattern numbers instead of flipping between a million screens when reading the monthly challenges 😂
Dogabc6
Professional
Dogabc6
4 years, 5 months ago by Dogabc6
I like the website more. I've never tried the app and I don't really want to, the website has everything for me! Also I have an andriod so... 🙈