Etsy help
hannah_0
Bracelet King
hannah_0
4 years, 6 months ago by hannah_0
I just started an Etsy a couple weeks ago and haven’t even gotten an offer yet. I’ve only gotten 6 views and need help. If you think you could help go check out my Etsy at HbraceletsShop. Thanks❤️❤️❤️❤️
pinfriends
Bracelet King
pinfriends
4 years, 6 months ago by pinfriends
Hey! I have had an etsy shop for about 6 months, And I have had two sales, from friends, and I only advertise on Pinterest... 😂 I would reccomend advertising on Pinterest, Youtube, Instagram, and on here! I will check it out! It also depends on how much you are selling for, I will also reccomend a A YouTuber, called Fuzzy And Birch who can help you to! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
hannah_0
Bracelet King
hannah_0
@pinfriends thanks
hannah_0
Bracelet King
hannah_0
I do need some advertising
pinfriends
Bracelet King
pinfriends
I would reccomend also having a picture of yourself on the profile, and have a shop picture! Try to be warm and welcoming on your shop! Also, make sure you have the most descriptive description and photos, My moms friend, who i s a multi millionaire, said I need to post something every single week, and to avertise. In your mystery grab, Your grass is dead, and you have pictures on different settings, but your light is good! Maybe try to Do more complicated patterns, that is what some people cannot do. A lot of people can do simple braids, twists, etc. Your macrame bracelet is to much! It should be 3$... You should research other etsy people who sell bracelets, and see how they do it. Please not I am not making you feel bad, I am helping you to hopefully get a sale! ❤️ ❤️
pinfriends
Bracelet King
pinfriends
We can have private convos if you want more info! 🙈 🙈 🙈
hannah_0
Bracelet King
hannah_0
Ok thanks
pinfriends
Bracelet King