🎇🧿💎🎲🖤RAVE FACE COVERINGS: KANDI BEAD MASK PATERNS: COMMISIONS! ALSO DETAILS INSIDE🖤🔮🎱🎀✨
Fluff_Fox
Bracelet King
Fluff_Fox
2 years, 11 months ago by Fluff_Fox
ITS ME!!!! Hi guys!!! So I am making Kandi patterns on bracelet book and was wondering if anyone wanted one before I loose motivation?
These are not medical grade but can fit over an ugly medical grade mask. It's like mask jewelry.

KANDI BEADS ARE PONY BEADS- these masks and other jewelry were very popular in the early 200's and were worn by, but not limited to, emo, punk, ravecore, kawaii, and glitchcore

These patterns will fit correctly if the directions below are followed properly

💥Directions:

How to read the pattern- You read the column from top to bottom like this: ⬇ and two squares on a pattern is equivalent to 1 pony bead. SO ■■ in the direction of that arrow equals 1 pony bead.
- there are many tutorials online for how make one of these by following a pattern. I might make the patterns in the near future but I am out of beads at the moment.

How to add straps for you're ears- Just use the elastic cord/string you used for your mask, you need two strings that will fit around the side of your ear. String on whatever colored beads you would like. Then secure the two ends of one string to one side of the mask, repeat but with the other side.

If you need anymore help, questions, or concerns just ask! Thanks for looking! 🎉
spriinkles
Professional
spriinkles
2 years, 11 months ago by spriinkles
that is so cool! I would love to make one, I recommend adding this to the tutorial section, so more people could see it? You just put it into a google doc with photos, and then email it to the admin. To get the admins email, if you don´t have it already, just message them! Even if it is not a traditional string project, they still add tutorials like that. Just a thought, I wish you the best! ❤️
xeliannyx
Bracelet King
xeliannyx
2 years, 11 months ago by xeliannyx
This sounds super interesting And I really want to try it now
Fluff_Fox
Bracelet King
Fluff_Fox
@spriinkles
I have actually found another website that supports the Kandii bead pattern template thing, maybe I should message admin and see if it would be possible to add peyote/Kandi bracelets, masks, and other stuff to this platform?
fnafislife
Professional
fnafislife
2 years, 11 months ago by fnafislife
there's a website called Crumpets Kandi Patterns-
Fluff_Fox
Bracelet King
Fluff_Fox
@fnafislife

Ha I joined a few weeks ago- already got 37 patterns being voted on that site
fnafislife
Professional
fnafislife
OMG- I only have 2-
Fluff_Fox
Bracelet King
Fluff_Fox
@fnafislife
OOH whats ur username if ya wanna be friends on there?
fnafislife
Professional
fnafislife
I think I may have already sent you one but it's Le_cl0s3ted_p3rs0n
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
2 years, 11 months ago by GenMalucci
I saw someone wearing one of these the other day.
Fluff_Fox
Bracelet King
Fluff_Fox
@fnafislife Yup! Yay! cool website, just wish the voting system went by faster lol
fnafislife
Professional
fnafislife
IKR-
fnafislife
Professional
fnafislife
i agree with asking the admin because its still a bracelet-
Fluff_Fox
Bracelet King