🌺 Time management tips 🌺
IzzyG21
Bracelet King
IzzyG21
3 years ago by IzzyG21
Hello Beautiful Human! Thanks for stopping by!

So I have been having a lot of time management struggles lately and I want to learn how to manage my time a little bit better. I normally say I am going to that specific thing and then I end up doing everything else other than that one thing. Does anyone have any tips on this, if so put them in this forum! 😄

Anyway hope yall have a great day/night/morning! Thank you! ❤️
Basilology
Bracelet King
Basilology
3 years ago by Basilology
What helps me is I have a lot of timed breaks. So if I really don't want to do something, I'll have a break before it, in the middle of it, and at the end of it. I'll work for 15 mins, and have a break for 10 mins. It's a lot of breaks, but it keeps me on track. Also, maybe try doing a little bit of something, like if you have a packet, then do a little bit of it later that day.
IzzyG21
Bracelet King
IzzyG21
3 years ago by IzzyG21
@Basilology Thank you so much! This is really helpful!
rumpleknot
Bracelet King
rumpleknot
3 years ago by rumpleknot
@IzzyG21 i have to put my phone on the other side of my room or out of sight. Also know your times when you are at peak productivity, for me it’s 10:00am-1:30pm. At your peak productivity time get anything done you need to and take it easy for other hours.
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
3 years ago by lucass_
i usually don’t, but if i really need to do something, i do it for a little bit and then take a break, set an alarm for me to start working again. i’ve only really done this once so i don’t actually know how productive it is for me cuz technically i can just turn off the alarm but it worked that one time lol 🤷‍♂️
ellie_15
Bracelet King
ellie_15
2 years, 11 months ago by ellie_15
I always keep lists of what I need to do and order them by priority (mostly due dates for school work)
Also rewards lol, its hard to stay motivated so a lot of times I set myself goals like making it through a worksheet or chapter and once I finish the task I can get a snack, go outside, watch and episode of something etc.
If you struggle with staying off of your phone I know a lot of phones can set time limits on certain apps or you can download an app like "forest" that helps you stay off of your phone for certain amounts of time
good luck!
❤️Ellie
ellie_15
Bracelet King
ellie_15
2 years, 11 months ago by ellie_15
I always keep lists of what I need to do and order them by priority (mostly due dates for school work)
Also rewards lol, its hard to stay motivated so a lot of times I set myself goals like making it through a worksheet or chapter and once I finish the task I can get a snack, go outside, watch and episode of something etc.
If you struggle with staying off of your phone I know a lot of phones can set time limits on certain apps or you can download an app like "forest" that helps you stay off of your phone for certain amounts of time
good luck!
❤️Ellie