❤️ Bracelets for Children’s Hospice ❤️
baublesbyb
Bracelet King
baublesbyb
3 years, 3 months ago by baublesbyb
Thoughts 4 Tots is collecting friendship bracelet donations for children at The Denver Hospice for Valentine’s Day. It is through @/thoughts4tots on Instagram, but I thought I’d share donation information on here for anyone interested!

The address to mail them to is The Denver Hospice at 8289 E Lowry Blvd., Denver, CO 80111. They need to have them by Feb. 5, so that means mailing them out by the 30th or so, depending on how far away from the address you live. You are also welcome to make Valentine’s cards! Don’t feel obligated to do any particular amount of cards and/or bracelets, so whatever you can do is appreciated! Thank you!

If you have any other questions, head over to their Instagram, @/thoughts4tots.

I hope you can join! I’ve already made a few and am excited to send them! 🥰
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years, 3 months ago by allialexis
What kind of bracelets should we make and what length?
baublesbyb
Bracelet King
baublesbyb
I don't think it matters whether it's a normal. alpha, or something else, but I would say make the knotted portion 5-6 inches (13 to 15 cm), and 3-5 inches (8-12 cm) for ties 😊
baublesbyb
Bracelet King
baublesbyb
@allialexis
baublesbyb
Bracelet King
baublesbyb
I forgot to mention that I am not affiliated with Thoughts 4 Tots or The Denver Hospice, so any questions relating directly to those organizations should be directed to their Instagram page! But I am happy to help with bracelet tying questions!
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years, 3 months ago by allialexis
Great, thank you! I’ll try to make as many as I can with the help of my friends 😄
baublesbyb
Bracelet King
baublesbyb
@allialexis thank you so much! ❤️
Etown
Bracelet King
Etown
3 years, 3 months ago by Etown
Ah so funny you posted this because I was going to make bracelets all year and donate them to the Boston Children's hospital (I live near Boston) near the holidays! I'm so glad people are spreading the idea though! 😂
baublesbyb
Bracelet King
baublesbyb
@Etown that's a really cool idea too!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 3 months ago by Elise64
Omg I’ve been wanting to do this but I never got the chance to! I don’t think I will do it but I think I will definitely donate some to hospitals some other time!
Czarcasm
Bracelet King
Czarcasm
3 years, 3 months ago by Czarcasm
This sounds REALLY nice! ❤️ I don't think I can do it this time, but would you please tell me if any more happen in the future? 🙂
Godluvsu
Bracelet King
Godluvsu
3 years, 3 months ago by Godluvsu
Omg thank you for letting us know!
baublesbyb
Bracelet King
baublesbyb
@Czarcasm yes I’ll try to keep tabs on whether they do it next year!
Czarcasm
Bracelet King
Czarcasm
3 years, 3 months ago by Czarcasm
OK Thanks so much!!!