animal cruelty
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
3 years, 3 months ago by HelloooIts
does anyone have info about animal cuelty? i have to make a speech about it for school
its especially about the meat industry but i can use all info i can get
luka2211
Bracelet King
luka2211
3 years, 3 months ago by luka2211
ok before I start ranting please don't be offended if I say something you don't like, I'm saying my own opinions. Ok so first off factory farming is absolutely horrible, they confine the animals in cages that are as big as the animals themselves, which makes the animals depressed and stressed. Imagine someone putting you in a tiny cage for your whole life just so be slaughtered and eaten 😢.
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
ive been a vegetarian half my life and know how those animals get killed. i just wanted to make sure i didnt miss any important info 😄
the only reason im going to get mad at people is if they think animal lifes dont matter
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 3 months ago by Clairaland
Some companies perform cruel testing on animals (sometimes makeup, sometimes medications, sometimes other things) and it is really sad.
HelloooIts
Bracelet King
HelloooIts
did anyone here know how pigs get killed?? i saw it last week... thats even worse than what ive heard about other animals
riley_fxX
Bracelet King
riley_fxX
3 years, 3 months ago by riley_fxX
did u know some fast food restaurant dipped the LIVE chicken in boiling oil....that was there way of killing them
mintcookie
Bracelet King
mintcookie
3 years, 3 months ago by mintcookie
Animal circuses are cruel. Some dolphin shows starve or beat dolphins into submission to force them and perform tricks.
Countries/ places that earn money from things like elephant rides aren’t much better. Personally, I have seen elephant owners hitting and beating them with sharp metal tools when I was on vacation in Thailand.
Also, slightly less talked about, but I think people who do not do their full research before buying pets (especially more exotic pets such as snakes, frogs, or even bigger sized dogs) are extremely irresponsible and are contributing to animal cruelty since they do not have the ability to rear the animal. The poor pet would probably die prematurely or have a very unhappy life 🙁