Read this when... (updated) 💕
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
3 years, 3 months ago by -Nobody-
Read This Forum When...

You open up this forum..
Hello! I made a forum post to help people when they felt like they had no purpose or when they had a rough day. I learned that a lot of people have these issues and tons other which is why I made this forum post. I want to help other who have a hard day, can't sleep, feel alone, and more. When they need a pick me up I want to be able to help because I've went through problems too and I had things I didn't realize until I was done with my problems. I want to be able to help people with their problems otherwise we're stuck in our own mind prison which is what I was stuck in for many years. I don't want others to be stuck. So look down below and if you have any of these problems you can read that certain spot/problem or all of it. It's up to you and have a good day!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When your having a bad day...
I know your having a bad day. I really hope it gets better soon. If you ever need to talk to me you can pm me and we can talk. If you don't want to though, I'll tell you something here. Bad days happen to everyone but it keeps us strong and tough. I may not know what happened but the worst of the worst can get better the next day! This day I think you need to work on self care. Breathe in and out five times and continue to smile even when you don't feel like it. Don't let others get to you and when they do just know that your a strong, independent, beautiful individual! Have a better day!

For when you feel alone/sad...
I know what it's like to be alone. I do. But you know what, your not alone. Why? Because they're so much people out their who care. They may not all be family or friends but they do care. I care about you and every single person in this little community we have. We may not understand how your feeling at that "very" moment but we've all been there before. Whether your surrounded by people, you can still feel alone just like I have felt many times before but like I said.... your not alone.. When you see someone feeling alone go try to be there for them. Do something to them that you wish someone had done for you at this moment. We'll get through this together, one day at a time. I'll be here for you. Good luck. Take care of yourself because we are here for you!

When your feeling stressed.
I know your feeling stressed. Feeling stressed causes all sorts of things from not being focused all the way to getting angry at other people for no apparent reason but you know what? That's ok! Feeling stressed is what makes us all human. But if you can't take the stress and your overwhelmed I want you to do something. Look at somebody you love. Whether it's a picture or just a person and think about all the things they've done to make you smile or laugh. Next I want you to take 5 deep breaths in and out be slowly. Lastly I want you to look at yourself or tell yourself that your amazing and you can do this!

When you can't sleep...
I don't blame you if you can't sleep. I have a hard time sleeping as well. So instead of counting sheep give yourself a few deep breaths to calm your self down. Relax yourself. Put on fluffy socks or get yourself some tea or warm milk and take a bath before you sleep. Some things I try to do is listen to calming music. Try to get off your phone and read a book. If you still can't sleep then just close your eyes and think of the most calming thing you can and you'll fall asleep soon. Try to anyways. Good night and take care of yourself.

When you need a confidence boost..
You are a really cool, beautiful, individual! You are amazing and so freaking gorgeous inside and out! Your hair looks flawless and your personality is great and outstanding! Sometimes we don't see the beauties of ourselves but it's okay because everyone has insecurities. But who knows. Maybe someone in this world loves our insecurities but to be honest our flaws and insecurities is what makes us unique and beautiful! Enjoy the rest of your day/night and remember your beautiful and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

When you want to read a embarrassing story (in general or because you feel embarrassed)...
I wrote this in English Class.
Ok so.. we'll call my crush ummm Craig and my bff Destiny... So
At first, I was walking to class and then I stood in line. I stood behind this very tall person that was in my grade, who just happened to be my crush at the time. His name was Craig, who was one of the smartest in my grade. The halls were filled with students of all ages. They were all talking amongst themselves, as my best friend placed herself directly behind me. My best friend and I were having a normal conversation as we waited for our teacher to let us in.
Then, my best friend gave me this evil glare. Before I could realize what she was doing, she had reached in front of me and tapped my crush on the shoulder. ¨Craig! Autumn likes you!¨ my best friend practically yelled. My heart was pumping so fast. I was so embarrassed!
Now comes the best part. Craig´s friends were walking down the hallway towards us at that same moment. Just as luck would have it, they overheard what Destiny, my best friend, had said. One of them had responded with these exact words. ¨Ooh, Craig´s got a girl.¨ I looked brighter than a cherry tomato.
¨Destiny!¨ I yelled as she ran. I chased her down the hall.
A few minutes later, we all head into class, and I came in last. I didn’t think too much about the turn of events. I placed myself at the table with my other friends. We all sat at a rectangular table that had five chairs, but only four of us sat there. There was an empty chair next to me and the rest of the tables had one or two available spots. I started to casually do my work when someone tall, and really smart sat next to me. You probably guessed this by now but you´re right, Craig sat next to me. Of all the people, it was Craig. My friends were all snickering as I tried not to even glance at him.
Eventually, the bell had rang. I was the first one out the door and relief had been bestowed upon me. I run out of the building, all the way to the curb. I impatiently waited until the vehicle stopped in front of me. I quickly got in and we drove away leaving me with a ton of questions. ¨Why did he sit next to me? What does he think of me? Why did Destiny do that?¨
In the end, an embarrassing story started with me walking to class
Formal because I used this as my English assignment

When you need a smile..
Your strong, beautiful, independent, unique, and so much more things I can name! You have people who look at you and immediately get a smile! You are awesome. Someone like you deserves to be happy because being happy is important to everyone. Certain things make me happy and I'm sure they always you happy! You should do what you love and what makes you smile! I feel like everyone deserves to smile including you! You can literally lighten up someone's day by smiling! Others bring people down but that ok, it's life! You shouldn't worry about what others think because you are freaking gorgeous!! Have a wonderful day!

------------------------------------------

When you have suicidal or self harm thoughts...

Hey. Everything is going to be okay. I know it doesn't seem like that now but it's not going to get any better by killing or hurting yourself. I've tried. I didn't realize this then but people cared when I thought nobody did. Maybe my parents didn't and just made me feel worse but.. my friends cared. You may not know me personally but I will be your friend. You know why? It's because I care about you. I care so much and I don't want you to leave. I don't want you to go down the same path I did. You are worth while. You are worth so much more than anything. You are loved. It may not be by the people you want but you are seriously loved. You may not believe me but I love you. I love and care so much about you that it's insane. If people are talking crap or bullying, trust me they will not get anywhere in life. If your parents are doing things to you then just keep your head up and one day you can move out. You have so many accomplishments ahead! Prom, Getting a drivers license, moving out, college, getting your first job, first kiss, getting married, having a kid. Having a kid may not sound so good right now but I'm the future it's amazing. I don't have a kid but I felt the same experience when I held my little sister in my arms. She was so small and so cute. I wanted to protect her with my life. If you and me ever meet coincidently then I will protect you. Because you matter and I care. You matter and you have a purpose! That purpose may not be discovered now but it's there, it is. You will not find that purpose unless you go away. Going away isnt going to fix anything, nor is that blade. You are beautiful, amazing, and very brave. I mean very brave. It doesn't look like it now but think of it. The definition of brave is "ready to face and endure danger or pain; showing courage." You've lasted so long dealing with everything! You are so brave and courageous! If you've lasted this long then I'm sure you can last longer. Things will get better. I wish my best for you and have an amazing day. I'm here if you need me. You are not alone.

You want to spread kindness to those who needs it...

Hello! So I'm in this kindness club! This forum I do to help people and I've done it before the kindness club. But the kindness club changes peoples lives for the better! It feels so good knowing that you've helped someone out! If you want to help people go check it out! It's hosted by @I_love_fox and we've helped many people and you should spread kindness too. Even if you don't want to join the club I think it's still something you should check out! Have a wonderful day!

https://www.braceletbook.com/forum/7_community/16224_the-kindness-club-alone-we-can-do-so-little-together-we-can-do-so-much/

If you miss somebody...

(Far Away)
Hey I know when you miss someone far away it hurts. You can Give them a text. Call them. If their busy it's okay. You can make plans for a phone call. Or a visit. Everything will be okay I promise.

(Don't know where they are)
Yes maybe someone walked out on you one day. It's okay and I'm sure it hurt to leave you. They have their reasons whether it's good or bad. They might come back into your life one day if you allow them but when that day comes you might not want that. Heck, you might not even want them now but you still miss them. I'm here for you and I will not walk out. I'm here if you need to talk!

(Passed away)
They may be gone. But they're actually not gone. They are with you. They are watching over you. They are probably a little sad that your crying. You shouldn't cry. You should remember the happy moments and smile. I know it sounds cliché but it might just help. You can also go hug someone you care about. There are ways to cope and it'll be alright. You aren't alone. Everybody went through this sad experience. I don't know how close they were to you but I had an uncle who was extremely close with me and I lost him. Even writing this makes me tear up. It's okay though. It's fine. Listen, you will be alright. Trust me. If you need to rant or vent you can pm me. I also won't read it if you don't want me to. It's just some place where you can write down all your emotions. Have a good day.

Hey guys! This is updated! If you want me to add any other topics you can say something. I will do my best to talk about those topics for you! I'm almost always online if you need me. If the topics you want are too sensitive you can pm me them. Have an amazing day!
SavannaL
Bracelet King
SavannaL
3 years, 3 months ago by SavannaL
this is a good idea..... that must have taken about a year to type out.

remember this:

A boat cannot sink unless water gets inside it.

You cannot sink unless you let negativity get inside you.

😉
SavannaL
Bracelet King
SavannaL
3 years, 3 months ago by SavannaL
suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems.
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years, 3 months ago by CakeCup
I am going to read those paragraphs after I finish writing this. I may or may not be in tears or close to them by then 😉. I am just impressed by how long that was as I was scrolling down... my goodness. 😲
Addie_bug
Bracelet King
Addie_bug
3 years, 3 months ago by Addie_bug
Oh my gosh this is so smart. Thank you so much ❤️
Avacado113
Bracelet King
Avacado113
3 years, 3 months ago by Avacado113
wow this is so long thx for writing this tho its amazing

and just a question how long did this take? because like i would never have the patience to write this and go trough it so many times
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
@Avacado113 Most of these feelings I personally have experienced. These are things I wished that people would tell me when I was feeling this. Because of feeling these feelings it took me around three or four hours in total. I broke up the consecutive times to write these so all together it made 3/4 hours.
Avacado113
Bracelet King
Avacado113
3 years, 3 months ago by Avacado113
WOW thats a lot and i love how u wrote it about personal experiences ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
@Avacado113 I just really love helping people, so when I'm going through these experiences it makes me happy knowing I've helped someone with the same problem
RockMusic
Bracelet King
RockMusic
3 years, 3 months ago by RockMusic
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 😊
Annie_Whe
Bracelet King
Annie_Whe
3 years, 3 months ago by Annie_Whe
This is an awesome post i've struggled with feeling alone in the past too. But luckily i'm feeling better making bracelets has helped me cope a lot. To the people who are going through something right now i need you to remember how far you've come, how much you've grown, and how much you are worth it even if you don't feel like it 100% of the time ❤️. I know its hard going through stuff but you've made it this far and why would you quit now.
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
3 years, 2 months ago by -Nobody-
@Annie_Whe 💕
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years, 2 months ago by CakeCup
Bringing this too the top! More people need to see it!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 1 month ago by Elise64
Bringing this to the top! 😊
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
3 years, 1 month ago by -Nobody-
Bringing this to the top, more people need to read this. I'm sure it will help more people even if it's just one! <3
lovingirl9
Bracelet King
lovingirl9
3 years, 1 month ago by lovingirl9
Thank you for this! You made my day and more people who are having a terrible day or feeling sad or just any other feeling need to read this❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
3 years, 1 month ago by -Nobody-
Might update this again later. If you have any topics you would like me to discuss put them here or if they are personal them pm me! Have a great day everyone! ❤️
Godluvsu
Bracelet King
Godluvsu
3 years, 1 month ago by Godluvsu
😭❤️thank you for typing this out-just thank you🥺
Brooke1683
Bracelet King
Brooke1683
3 years, 1 month ago by Brooke1683
Omg I love this thank you so much this helped me SO much! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺 much love.
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
3 years ago by -Nobody-
@Godluvsu @Brooke1683 I'm so glad this helped you both! If you ever need anything you can pm me!