YouTube
Maddie78
Professional
Maddie78
3 years, 5 months ago by Maddie78
If I was to make a YouTube channel on making friendship bracelets what should the name of the channel? Any suggestions would be helpful!
Maddie78
Professional
Maddie78
Ummmm........I made a mistake if you could give me suggestions that isn’t just aimed at friendship bracelets that would be great in case I want to extend my challenge into other craft stuff😬 thx😍
Heary2
Professional
Heary2
3 years, 5 months ago by Heary2
Maddie_the_crafter78? xXMaddie_craftsXx? Sorry I'm not that good at names o.O
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 5 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Maddilificient Crafts or maybe Maddies craft world. Good luck with your channel!
Maddie78
Professional
Maddie78
@Heary2 @2006_Mandy thxs for your suggestions
Heary2
Professional
Heary2
@Maddie78 np!
Heary2
Professional
Heary2
I might make a channel soon, a crafting one, a gaming one, and a random stuff one lol. But im thingking Moonlit Raven is the name, and some you tubers (Meganplays, Bonnie Builds, etc) have nicknames for there subscribers/followers and I'm thinking star birds and my roblox username is Ravenclaws_27 and im a Ravenclaw soOoOoOo it fits me lol.
Maddie78
Professional
Maddie78
@Heary2 if u make one make sure to tage me I would be more than happy to subscribe🤩
Heary2
Professional
Heary2
Same to you! idk haw to taggggg but there is this really amazing mine craft speed runner called Sam Dao he speed runs every night for 2-3 hours but might not tonight because on last nights stream he said that today he had to move back into his collage dorm but he would still try to stream. But still go and watch him.
Heary2
Professional
Heary2
Minecraft* sorry i'm having one of those days where you can't type :/
Heary2
Professional
Heary2
I just re read that and there are like 3 other words that I misspelled too but I don't care
riley_fxX
Bracelet King
riley_fxX
3 years, 5 months ago by riley_fxX
MadsCrafts
isnoe2305
Bracelet King
isnoe2305
3 years, 5 months ago by isnoe2305
maddie's art
maddie's craft room
maddie's corner (in Spanish it sounds super better to me 😅)