Bracelet King
riley_fxX
3 years, 4 months ago by riley_fxX
Does anyone also hate pit bull stereotypes, it make me so sad. 😭
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years, 4 months ago by sadnymph
im really sorry but i dont know what pit bull stereotypes are, is it to do with the type of dog, or the rapper pitbull? ❤️
riley_fxX
Bracelet King
riley_fxX
@sadnymph no just the dog. I feel like they are treated terribly bc they have a bad peseption on society
Mhetland34
Bracelet King
Mhetland34
3 years, 4 months ago by Mhetland34
Some people thing pit bulls can be the sweetest dogs (which they can. I don’t have one but I would be absolutely fine if I owned one) and other people think pit bulls should not be house dogs and they are dangerous because they are fighting dogs. @sadnymph
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years, 4 months ago by sadnymph
ohh the dog!!!!

im not invested enough in the dog world to know about any misconceptions and stereotypes, but i know billie eilish has at least one pit bull puppy. in my opinion, they are really lovely. ❤️
riley_fxX
Bracelet King
riley_fxX
@sadnymph many people label them as vicious, aggressive dogs but they are as loving as any other dog out there. ❤️
NB2909
Bracelet King
NB2909
3 years, 4 months ago by NB2909
I also hate the stereotypes 😭 though some pitbulls are awful one attacked my neighbors dog and i could not walk my tiny dog so
riley_fxX
Bracelet King
riley_fxX
@NB2909 well all dogs that attack are awful, I mean u can’t label them as some of them are awful. This is exactly what pit bull streotypes are.
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
3 years, 4 months ago by danielle_3
i agree! i don't even have a dog but a youtuber i watch (rachel ballinger) has two pit bulls and they're the sweetest most well trained dogs. i hate that everyone thinks they're mean and vicious cause they're actually really cute and any dog can be mean if they're not well trained.
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years, 4 months ago by allialexis
I hate them as well, they make me so so so sad 🙁 no dog breed is bad honestly it’s just the way they are raised. Any attacks are all the owners fault for raising them viciously in my opinion. All dogs can be amazing as long as they aren’t forced to fight or anything like that
bellar017
Bracelet King
bellar017
3 years, 4 months ago by bellar017
Omg yesss. It’s so sad.
Heary2
Professional
Heary2
3 years, 4 months ago by Heary2
My friend has a pit bull and she is the sweetest thing. I hate stereotypes all dogs should be treated the same, they just all have different backstory's that could have affected if they are more reluctant to attack or not. For those more aggressive ones, they just need some tender loving care and the right person to give them that 😄. If there is a job for helping nervous and aggressive animals like that, (pm me if there is please) I want to work there so I can help them feel safe 😊. I love animals and when those commercials on TV come on for the ASPCA and other animal programs and they show all the homeless and abused animals freezing in harsh living conditions I just wish I could take them all home so they could have a happy life. As soon as I'm old enough I'm already planning to volunteer/work at our local animal shelter, and our local hose rescue center, which is for abused, unwanted, and mistreated horses. I know this is really long and thank you if your read the whole thing, I really appreciate that! 😄
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 4 months ago by Elise64
OMG I HATE THEM SO MUCH TOO! I HAVE TWO LINKS IN MY BIO ABOUT THEM YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THEM 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 4 months ago by Elise64
Oh and someone said this in a comment of a YouTube video about a pitbull: “This makes me think of when I had a pitbull, they took her away for five years and when I got her back 1 year later she died because they heated her up and I was crying” LIKE WHAT?????? And In the comments of one video this person was making me so mad (I think they might have deleted the comments 🙄) and they were saying stuff like “this dog COULD bite people so it should have a muzzle” and “I guess you guys love dogs that bite people!” And some ppl replied something like “so you basically hate every animal, cuz any animal has the potential to bite someone” and then they’re like “dogs are different” or something like that idk, and he’s like “so I can walk my pet lion around and you won’t care” and I’m like bruh. A lion is NOT a dog. A lion is a WILD animal that is naturally aggressive and a dog is literally a domesticated animal that only becomes aggressive if it’s abused or in a bad home. I get so mad about it sometimes I just wish ppl could read my mind cuz it’s hard to say/type everything 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
SavannaL
Bracelet King
SavannaL
3 years, 4 months ago by SavannaL
Pitbulls actually aren't aggressive. They are territorial dogs. I used to have one and she was the sweetest thing ever. Never bit anybody.. she wasn't aggressive either.
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years, 4 months ago by workmanha
I feel like they can be (not all) but like only if they like grew up wrong I guess but what dog wouldn't be viscous if it wasn't nurtured and taken care of properly...I feel like TV shows and stuff just target ppitbulls and give them that reputation (keep in mind I have never actually had a pit bull so this is just based off of things I have heard)
earthling
Professional
earthling
3 years, 4 months ago by earthling
It's not the dogs bad!
Any dog can be aggressiv when treated wrongly (by owner or stranger). As long as the dogowner cares for his dog and trains and loves him the changes that the dog gets aggressive in some way is very low. And I think another problem is that many people still see dogs as things and not actual living and breathing creatures.
Actually I think it's more a fighting dog stereotype. Those just happen to have strong jaws and a lot of muscles because they were breeded for that specific traits.
In the end it comes down to a respecful treating of every living creature. ❤️
loverknots
Bracelet King
loverknots
3 years, 4 months ago by loverknots
Yess I hate it they are such sweet dogs 🐶🥰
horses13
Bracelet King
horses13
3 years, 4 months ago by horses13
I don’t own a pit pull but from what I hear they are really sweet if given the correct home. My ex friend got attacked by a pit pull once but that was because she was annoying it, after the family decided to put the dog down.
riley_fxX
Bracelet King
riley_fxX
@horses13 those ppl are evil! You ex friend should be put down, not to be rude or anything tho..