won't let me do variations
Lots_Knots
Professional
Lots_Knots
3 years, 4 months ago by Lots_Knots
I'm getting a warning that i've made too many variations today, but I actually have not made any...?
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
3 years, 4 months ago by amwatson
You get permission to make more daily variations once you rank up. The limit is different for every rank
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 4 months ago by Knots_EM
Have you click the "add a variation" button. I think that's what the limit counts rather than how many you submit.
Lots_Knots
Professional
Lots_Knots
3 years, 4 months ago by Lots_Knots
@amwatson @Knots_EM I know but I haven't made any today so I'm really confused! It told me I have reached my limit for variations today but I have actually not done any!
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
3 years, 4 months ago by amwatson
I don’t know what you could do then, maybe try contacting a mod. You can find the list of mods under users and then filter it by rank to moderators or super moderator
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 4 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I believe that every time you press the save and test button that takes up the limited amount of variations up, so if you have pressed the save button many times that might be why.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 4 months ago by halokiwi
@2006_Mandy it counts the amount of times you click "add variation"
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 4 months ago by 2006_Mandy
@halokiwi oh ok that makes sense I rarely ever make variations.
Deer-Teeth
Bracelet King
Deer-Teeth
3 years, 4 months ago by Deer-Teeth
the clock may be different for you? I'm not the best at explaining

I've had the same issue before, where I did a lot the previous day, never met my limit, went back the next day and got the warning the first time I clicked on something. I'm pretty sure the website is set up on it's own time zone, not yours in particular (but I could be wrong)
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 4 months ago by madeleine_
The timer for it doesn't reset daily, it's based on a sliding 24-hour interval. So it the limit was 2 and you made a variation at 7pm and one at 9pm, you wouldn't be able to make any more until 7pm the next day.