Any good books?📚 page 3
EmBraclet
Bracelet King
EmBraclet
3 years, 3 months ago by EmBraclet
My favorite books are The hungers games series (all 3 but I haven’t gotten to the ballad of songbirds and snakes yet) the Percy Jackson series is really good too and right now I’m reading the ship we built (witch it’s really good so far)
Smooshy
Bracelet King
Smooshy
3 years, 3 months ago by Smooshy
What’s your age group (teen, adult ect.) bc I know some rlly good teen and kids books
Books4Ever
Bracelet King
Books4Ever
3 years, 3 months ago by Books4Ever
I would recommend the Throne of Glass if you are at least 13 years old
NB2909
Bracelet King
NB2909
3 years, 3 months ago by NB2909
Hunger games but i would not recommend the balled of songbirds and snakes
ajmacleay
Professional
ajmacleay
3 years, 3 months ago by ajmacleay
i’m really only a help if you like young adult fantasy or dystopian, but some series i like, throne of glass, the cruel prince, red queen (i haven’t finished it yet but i’m on the third book), renegades, the lunar chronicles, divergent, the hunger games, eragon, children of blood and bone, caraval. i definitely have more recommendations but these are some of my top ones
ajmacleay
Professional
ajmacleay
3 years, 3 months ago by ajmacleay
some others i forgot to mention, the school for good and evil, three dark crowns, the land of stories, half upon a time
CaptainN83
Bracelet King
CaptainN83
3 years, 3 months ago by CaptainN83
-John Green books (THE FAULT IN OUR STARS)!!!
-Harry Potter
-The Hunger Games
-The Maze Runner
-Divergent
-The 5th Wave
👍
Basilology
Bracelet King
Basilology
3 years, 3 months ago by Basilology
Harry Potter, Flush, Chomp, and Hoot.
Jdog12525
Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years, 3 months ago by Jdog12525
The Shadowhunter series by Cassandra Clare!!!!!
RileighR
Bracelet King
RileighR
3 years, 3 months ago by RileighR
The selection series! Also, z library has free ebooks!
charsknots
Skiller
charsknots
3 years, 3 months ago by charsknots
Daughter of the pirate king. ( Enemies to lover trope, only one bed.)
To Kill a Mockingbird. SOOOOOOO Good! ( Race,class,equality
eva-seria
Bracelet King
eva-seria
3 years, 3 months ago by eva-seria
Man I need to get back into reading. I liked Shades of Gray by Jasper Fforde, it’s a dystopian novel where your rank is based on how much color you can see. My favorite part is that there’s this thing where they ban different concepts every year and no one is allowed to acknowledge those concepts. This guy was a history teacher but they banned history, but no one can arrest him/execute him without breaking the law by saying why his existence is against the law. So he just wanders around naked, stealing people’s food and crashing parties and no one is allowed to acknowledge or stop him. Unfortunately I’m pretty sure the sequel is never coming out because 50 shades of gray came out 2 years after this book did.

I think my favorite book in general was Catch 22 by Joseph Heller even though it’s kinda confusing. It’s dark but also funny in a weird way. Also yes this is where the term “catch 22” comes from. The main character doesn’t want to fly more missions, so he says that he’s insane and can’t fly them. You can’t fly missions if you’re insane. But if you’re sane enough to not want to fly missions then you have to fly missions because you’re not insane. So there’s no way out of flying missions.