dogs
knotnormal
Bracelet King
knotnormal
3 years, 4 months ago by knotnormal
Hi, so I just found out that my family is adopting a sheepadoodle! (A mix between a poodle and an old English sheepdog) and I have 2 questions, first of all does anyone know any good dog patterns? And second of all, does anyone have any advice for a puppy? (Also in case you were wondering it’s a boy, and his name is Mackey)
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
3 years, 4 months ago by danielle_3
congrats on getting a puppy! i’ve never had a dog sadly so i don’t have advice but i do have lots of patterns for you! @sodapop has a bunch of cute dog patterns! idk exactly what your dog’s breed looks like but i’m sure you could find a similar one. they made many patterns for a bunch of different breeds so i’m sure you can find one. good luck with your new puppy!
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years, 4 months ago by allialexis
I’ve grown up with dogs my whole life and have had 5 so far lol so I have some advice. #1 do not punish physically. Some people have done this and it only makes the dog scared. #2 train them VERY early because we waited and we can’t train them anymore #3 look at vet advice on what kind of treats are good. Those like raw bone things from the store are terrible for dogs. #4 if ur able to (kinda hard with the pandemic) let ur dog socialize with other dogs and people. otherwise they will get protective and stuff whenever someone comes over or they see another dog as they are not used to it. I think that’s all
knotnormal
Bracelet King
knotnormal
3 years, 4 months ago by knotnormal
@allialexis thanks so much!