Choosing a pattern
KuteKat
Bracelet King
KuteKat
3ย years, 5ย months ago by KuteKat
Hi!! I want to make a bookmark with a built in hole (I know how to do this already), but I have two patterns that are both really cool and I can't decide which will be easier to start with. I am deciding between #20268 and #43206. I know it seems like a silly comparison but #20268 has lots of single knots of one color, and they seem difficult to do, but #43206 has lots or color switches. If you have made either of these patterns please help by giving me your opinion, thanks!! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿคช
nielsen
Bracelet King
nielsen
3ย years, 5ย months ago by nielsen
i really like both i personally i like #20268 better at least for a bookmark! also i think it would be easier to make! hope this helped!
SavannaL
Bracelet King
SavannaL
3ย years, 5ย months ago by SavannaL
I personally like #43206. The pattern is beautiful. I'm not really a fan of feathers, but that one is beautiful, too. It also looks alot easier.
SoftAlpaca
Bracelet King
SoftAlpaca
3ย years, 5ย months ago by SoftAlpaca
Hello! Both are really gorgeous! I was thinking about making #20268, too, but I ended up choosing #21837 instead. Out of your two, #20268 is definitely easier to do. However #43206 looks more elegant in my opinion. It's definitely going to be more difficult to make, though, so consider if you want it - if you have the patience. It depends on your skill. But if you know how to make alphas, and I assume you do, you'll be fine making both. I hope I helped at least a bit ๐Ÿ˜‡โค๏ธ
KuteKat
Bracelet King
KuteKat
3ย years, 5ย months ago by KuteKat
Thank you everyone!! You have all been very helpful!! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘