PSA: Bullying
zoeyllm
Bracelet King
zoeyllm
3 years, 4 months ago by zoeyllm
Hey guys,
Recently I've noticed a lot of bullying going on. I want to encourage those of you who see it happening to stand up for people you see who are being bullied. It is not okay to try to bring someone down because you are hurting them for pretty much no reason. If they did something you didn't like. talk to them calmly. Also, I would encourage everyone to only give ratings that you think are appropriate on patterns. If you don't like them, don't harm their pattern because of that. If you are being bullied, stand up for yourself, and report the person.
SavannaL
Bracelet King
SavannaL
3 years, 4 months ago by SavannaL
👍
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 4 months ago by Elise64
I hate how ppl rate patterns so bad or write terribly rude comments just because they don’t agree with them! Like is it possible for you to be respectful about someone else’s opinion? I rated a pattern I didn’t agree with (well kinda just one that my family wouldn’t agree with cuz I don’t really have an opinion on it rn lol 😂) 1 star once but I would never do that again. I think even writing no ❤️ is still kinda rude but I’ve seen some terribly rude comments on patterns like some ppl
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 4 months ago by Elise64
*have different opinions than you! Please don’t come after me for this, it’s just my opinion (: