My etsy has been suspended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Firecorn
Bracelet King
Firecorn
3ย years, 4ย months ago by Firecorn
So the thing is:
I am 11. I can't have an account. I know I can't have an account. I know i can't own the shop.

Here's the other thing:
I don't have an account. It's my mom's. I don't own the shop. I make products for the shop.

So think someone reported me because my shop says:
"Just an 11 year old girl, who likes to make jewelry" and my thing say Kim Landry (i think), Owner and such

AND if i don't meet the nesscary requirements by the 29th, I will be closed for good!

I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

If anyone knows anything about this, or has been in this situation before, please message me!!!!
sgouru
Bracelet King
sgouru
3ย years, 4ย months ago by sgouru
OMG, I AM SO SORRY. I would contact them and just let them know ask your mom to send a message saying that you both make stuff together to sell and that you just wanted to ass your information so that people know where they are getting their products from but let them know that your mom is monitoring and in control of the stuff!
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3ย years, 4ย months ago by 2006_Mandy
Just so you know I thought your Etsy was amazing and whoever decided it would be fun to report you doesnโ€™t understand how much having an Etsy shop means. I think Etsy also states that your bio must display that your parents own your shop but you run it however I could be wrong. Otherwise try your best to appeal the suspension. Minors can have Etsy under the rules you followed and therefore you making the products isnโ€™t against their rules otherwise the policy would be no minor can have Etsy period. Again I really hope you get your Etsy account back. Good luck ๐Ÿ˜Š
Firecorn
Bracelet King
Firecorn
3ย years, 4ย months ago by Firecorn
I just realized my mistake!

So, I put myself as the owner, and i put my self as 11! So, either etsy, or whoever reported me, thought that the account was mine, which it isn't. I did not realize that there was a minor policy so I am sorry that I got you roped in to this mess!

This does not mean that i am still upset, and i am so sorry to @Andyish for whatever I said. I was wrong, please forgive me! I didn't mean to hurt anyone! I was just very upset!

Still, if someone did report me, I feel they should have messaged me on etsy directly so that I knew what i was doing wrong! I did not realize that there was a minor policy, as I had no problems, so I didn't think to look in the hand book ever!

I am so sorry to those I may have offended and I am taking a brake until january 1!

I may still do private messages to some friends, but that will be it!

So for now-

Happy Holidays! and Bye!

๐Ÿ™‚