Bracelet King
riley_fxX
3 years, 4 months ago by riley_fxX
how do y’all enjoy life?
GOODVIBE
Bracelet King
GOODVIBE
3 years, 4 months ago by GOODVIBE
running, hanging with friends (haha more like texting now), watching tv with my sister. idk life has been really hard i think my crosscountry team has been the biggest help, i was invited to a christmas party but i couldn’t go, which has happened a lot but it still makes me happy to think i was invited to something, plus one of my friends go me a gift for christmas, so i think it’s the people around me that make me enjoy life

omg i’m so sorry for ranting haha
GOODVIBE
Bracelet King
GOODVIBE
3 years, 4 months ago by GOODVIBE
wbu?
riley_fxX
Bracelet King
riley_fxX
3 years, 4 months ago by riley_fxX
@GOODVIBE that sounds rly fun 😊. me? haha I’m not rly enjoying life rn....but I just wanted to see what everyone is doing to enjoy life 😄
Emakes
Bracelet King
Emakes
3 years, 4 months ago by Emakes
I love to hang out with the horses at my barn. Really just being around any animal makes me happy. I started working at my barn also and I love getting to spend the entire day there. When I’m not at the barn I usually play with my dog or make bracelets and listen to music. But yeah, those r some of the things I do to enjoy life!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 4 months ago by Elise64
I love to skateboard which I can’t even do for a while cuz of MY STUPID GYM CLASS THE TEACHER MADE ME DO THIS EXERCISE WHERE I STEP ON A CHAIR AND I SLIPPED ON THE CHAIR AND HURT MY ANKLE 😡😡😡😡 this is why i hate gym class with a burning passsioonnnnnn.... lol that kinda got off topic.. 😂
xApplePIx
Bracelet King
xApplePIx
3 years, 4 months ago by xApplePIx
Watch funny movies (or Christmas movies if you celebrate Christmas)