Selling patterns
sydneydani
Bracelet King
sydneydani
3 years, 5 months ago by sydneydani
So I’ve been thinking of setting up an Etsy and selling beaded bracelets (check my profile for examples) and I was wondering if it was okay to sell patterns that i make that i find on here?
Ghoude
Bracelet King
Ghoude
3 years, 5 months ago by Ghoude
@sydneydani ur rly good a making bracelets and i think that would be cool. U could use my pattern that i made!!
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 5 months ago by 2006_Mandy
yeah definetely! Patterns are published so that others can use them to make their bracelets and one might not want to keep so many bracelets. As long as you aren't taking credit for the pattern if you didn't make it and are willing to share the pattern number with those who ask (or stating it in the listing) you should be good. 🙂
sydneydani
Bracelet King
sydneydani
3 years, 5 months ago by sydneydani
@2006_Mandy @Ghoude thank you guys so much for your responses. That helped me out so much!
Ghoude
Bracelet King
Ghoude
3 years, 5 months ago by Ghoude
Your welcome!! 😀
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 5 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Oh wait if you mean patterns no but if you mean bracelets yeah. Patterns are published for people to use so you can’t sell patterns but selling bracelets made with those patterns should be fine
Deuken
Bracelet King
Deuken
3 years, 5 months ago by Deuken
@sydneydani If you have an original pattern that you, yourself, have created, then you can sell it. But, once it's posted to the website it's free for anyone to use meaning you won't be able to sell the pattern anymore.
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
3 years, 5 months ago by AwesomeGrl
I don't have many patterns, but I am totally fine with you using them!