question about guidelines
uwucorgi
Bracelet King
uwucorgi
3 years, 6 months ago by uwucorgi
I'm wondering if controversial patterns are supposed to be in the site as of now? I remember it being stated that all controversial patterns were deleted, yet I just saw a controversial pattern accepted. Have the rules changed?
Ate_Trisha
Bracelet King
Ate_Trisha
3 years, 6 months ago by Ate_Trisha
i think they have criteria for "controversial patterns" which may be why the pattern was accepted.
arf820
arf820
3 years, 6 months ago by arf820
hi! we do not accept political patterns that specifically represent or support a political party or candidate (such as trump 2020 or biden 2020). as of right now, we do accept patterns that depict controversial topics, including pro-police, black lives matter, abortion, etc. we do this to remain as impartial as possible on these topics and to prevent censorship. if you would like to know more, please check out Admin’s blog post on political patterns and Admin’s blog post on censorship. also please feel free to ask me or another moderator about this rule, if you need any more clarification 🙂
uwucorgi
Bracelet King
uwucorgi
3 years, 6 months ago by uwucorgi
@arf820 thank you for the clarification!
indaco
Bracelet King
indaco
3 years, 6 months ago by indaco
@arf820 kinda out of topic, but I found a profile of a homophobe and transphobe person. His/her bio and name are kinda offensive… idk, but I felt offended reading them
arf820
arf820
3 years, 6 months ago by arf820
@indaco would you mind private messaging me about this user?
indaco
Bracelet King
indaco
3 years, 6 months ago by indaco
@arf820 sure! I didn't write it publicly because I didn't want to defame him/her (it's not a they for sure)