Harry Styles
Katie_H42
Bracelet King
Katie_H42
3 years, 5 months ago by Katie_H42
Hi! I've big in a huge Harry Styles music kick recently (I've liked him since 2012-2013 😂 ), what's your favorite song of his? I have wayyyy too many but I thought this might be a good way to be new ideas for songs that I possibly haven't heard yet 🙂
rayasun
Professional
rayasun
3 years, 5 months ago by rayasun
I love "Falling" by him, but that's really the only song of his that I like. "Golden" is pretty good too. But Harry Styles only has 2 albums out I think, so if you're a big fan of his than you've probably already heard all of his music
sxnnyside
Professional
sxnnyside
3 years, 5 months ago by sxnnyside
I love Harry, and I have listened to all of his music. It is really hard to chose a favorite though. So my top are Falling, Canon Moon, Kiwi, Golden, and Sign of the Times. 🙂
Katie_H42
Bracelet King
Katie_H42
@rayasun thanks for your suggestions! I love Golden, it's probably my favorite song of his from Fine Line. Yeah, I've heard close to every single one of his songs on both Fine Line and his album "Harry Styles" but I was just curious if I missed any 😂
Katie_H42
Bracelet King
Katie_H42
@sxnnyside YES. I love all of those so much! Have you listened to/do you like Cherry? I think Golden and Cherry, followed by Canyon Moon are my top few but I love them all too much to really tell 😂
sxnnyside
Professional
sxnnyside
3 years, 5 months ago by sxnnyside
@Katie_H42 I do also love Cherry 🙂
rumpleknot
Bracelet King
rumpleknot
3 years, 5 months ago by rumpleknot
my favorites are woman, cherry, meet me in the hallway, treat people with kindness and fine line! that was really hard to chose 😂 they are all so good
Katie_H42
Bracelet King
Katie_H42
@rumpleknots yes! Those are all AMAZING haha 😂 I don't actually think I've ever heard "Woman" so I'll give it a listen! Thanks for responding 🙂
Katie_H42
Bracelet King
Katie_H42
oops, I meant @rumpleknot 😂
rumpleknot
Bracelet King
rumpleknot
3 years, 5 months ago by rumpleknot
@Katie_H42 well give it a listen it’s so good! i really like the intro to the song😂
lizbethx
Bracelet King
lizbethx
3 years, 5 months ago by lizbethx
Medicine !! Or kiwi the best
lizbethx
Bracelet King
lizbethx
3 years, 5 months ago by lizbethx
And maybe falling and she are a close 2nd
CAgymnast
Bracelet King
CAgymnast
3 years, 5 months ago by CAgymnast
my favoirtes from him are probably cherry, canyon moon, fine line, sweet creature, anna, from the dining table, and she!
jbrieba
Bracelet King
jbrieba
3 years, 5 months ago by jbrieba
My favorites are: cherry, tbsl, ftdt, esny, fine line, only angel, two ghosts, tpwk,