Does anybody else have this problem??!!?! (personal girl chat)
greenbean1
Bracelet King
greenbean1
8 years, 9 months ago by greenbean1
I am wondering if anybody else have this problem but, they make fun of how skinny you are. I am 5' 8 3/4" and very skinny. I am going into the 7th grade into a NEW SCHOOL (very excited rather than nervous). And at my old school, some ppl kept saying that I don't eat a lot just because I am skinny. I weigh about 114 pounds.

And also I am a very late bloomer. I wear training bras and some ppl remind me how small my boobs are. And I have not started my period yet and I am very nervous on when it will happen and where it will happen.

Does anybody else have this problem?
Robin99
Bracelet King
Robin99
8 years, 9 months ago by Robin99
I don't have this problem. I'm short (5'2) and I don't play sports anymore so although I'm not big I'm also not skinny( I weigh 134 which is with in the healthy weight range for my height and age). I'm pretty curvy. When people comment on your weight or chest size just brush the comments off. Even if they mean no harm, if you allow their comments to get into your head and in your thoughts then they will affect you negatively. I know it sound cliche but learn to love your body and never feel as if you have to gain weight to fit in. I didn't get my period until eighth grade so just be patient (and trust me, periods are something you don't want to start until you're older because they can be a hassle)
greenbean1
Bracelet King
greenbean1
@Robin99 thx i jus needed some advice before i enter into a new school
Robin99
Bracelet King
Robin99
8 years, 9 months ago by Robin99
If you need anything else, just ask!
greenbean1
Bracelet King
greenbean1
Ok thank you again!
Taro101
Bracelet King
Taro101
8 years, 9 months ago by Taro101
Count yourself lucky for not starting your period early. I got my first period in 6th grade and I HATE it. I have to constantly use the restroom to check my underwear because leaks are very embarrassing
KawaiiArt
Bracelet King
KawaiiArt
8 years, 9 months ago by KawaiiArt
@Taro101 you didn't get yours early. I got mine when I was 9 0-0. It was just a brown spot and it didn't continue on the week at all. Just that day. I had it that way 3 times several months apart. I usually just say I got mine last July ( 2014), that's the first time it lasted a few days and was actually red...ish. I'm 11 now and I've had my period for the last 3 or 4 months I think. I have a really heavy flow 🙁. When I run out of pads or get near to none, I might ask my dad when I can use tampons
Taro101
Bracelet King
Taro101
8 years, 9 months ago by Taro101
@KawaiiArt now that's really early I feel so bad for you
Margaron
Margaron
8 years, 9 months ago by Margaron
This sounds quite like me. I moved to a new school part way through grade seven kids started a rumour I was anorexic that is until I sat with a group of people at lunch and they saw that I actually ate quite a bit. I didn't get my period until grade eight. It has to do with a lot of things including weight and genes etc. don't worry about it too much. You'll start to flesh out a bit soon and things will change.
impersonat
Bracelet King
impersonat
8 years, 9 months ago by impersonat
Don't worry about what other people think of you. As long as you love yourself and think positively about your body image, everything will be fine🙂 Good luck at your new school, open up to new friends that will support you for being you. Anyone who makes fun of you is not a good friend.🙁 Also, I still wore training bras when I got my first period, so don't worry about that, most people get their periods during seventh grade. Thats just the usual time, when you are about 12-13. 🙂
CuteCrafts
Bracelet King
CuteCrafts
8 years, 8 months ago by CuteCrafts
Me!!! But I'm not tall... I just ask ppl why they care.... It's me, my the
CuteCrafts
Bracelet King
CuteCrafts
8 years, 8 months ago by CuteCrafts
*not them
zfs123
Professional
zfs123
8 years, 8 months ago by zfs123
@greenbean1 you are lucky to not have gotten your period yet! I got mine when I was ten and it's horrible. I've had mine for two years now and I'm still not used to it. Don't care about what others say, remember, you are what you love, not who loves you.
KawaiiArt
Bracelet King
KawaiiArt
8 years, 8 months ago by KawaiiArt
@zfs123 I got mine when I was 9 XD
lac430
Skiller
lac430
8 years, 6 months ago by lac430
Trust me when I say you all don't want to grow up fast. It's not all its cracked up to be
GraysonJax
Bracelet King
GraysonJax
8 years, 5 months ago by GraysonJax
GEEZ STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR PERIOD XD XD XD XD
Fliparz
Bracelet King
Fliparz
8 years ago by Fliparz
Lucky for you! This shouldn't be a problem at all, it sounds great!
Violin04
Skiller
Violin04
7 years, 10 months ago by Violin04
Well I have the 'late bloomer' problem. I'm rly skinny but I'm not that tall
Violin04
Skiller
Violin04
7 years, 10 months ago by Violin04
Im 11 and I'm not even using trainer bras yet
mreadey
Professional
mreadey
7 years, 10 months ago by mreadey
you're 11. please don't worry about not having your period or wearing training bras. that is 100% normal. I wasn't wearing training bras then either. As for late bloomers, 7th grade isn't that late. I had a friend in high school who didn't get her period until she was 16. truth is, when you're super duper skinny chances are your period will come later than some people. if you're really uncomfortable about the training bras maybe you can ask your mom to take you shopping for some.

but honestly, don't worry about this. enjoy your lives. growing up will happen when it happens. and feel free to private message me if you need to talk to an adult about your concerns.