filming your self making bracelets
paMda12
Bracelet King
paMda12
3 years, 6 months ago by paMda12
hey does anyone know how to film bracelet making. like where do u put the camera and i will probably be filming on a phone. how should i stand it up. thanks for the help i really apreciate it. i also really think it is satisfying seeing a bracelet get made fast time 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 thanks!!
Sun_String
Bracelet King
Sun_String
3 years, 6 months ago by Sun_String
Hi! so I got this tripod off of amazon and t has flexible legs so what I usually do it wrap it on the edge of a shelf or box so it hangs over the edge and then I tape my bracelet down right under it. another odd option that I used to do is wrap the tripod around the top of my vacuum cleaner lol and put it on the side of my desk, again so it looks over.
definitely would recommend a tripod and I use my phone to film too - works great! 😄
paMda12
Bracelet King
paMda12
thanks!!! @Sun_String that was really help full!! i think that will work thanks so much!!!!!! 😛 😛 😛 😄 😄 😄 😄
Sun_String
Bracelet King
Sun_String
@paMda12 ofc! lmk if you start a youtube channel or something too (:
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 6 months ago by 2006_Mandy
You just need a phone tripod that holds your phone above the work space
paMda12
Bracelet King
paMda12
@Sun_String I don’t think I will but I will tell u if I do 🤪 😜 😛 😜 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 🙂
paMda12
Bracelet King
paMda12
@Sun_String where can I find the tripod on Amazon (if u remember)
Sun_String
Bracelet King
Sun_String
hmm I don't remember the exact one but this one is similar...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QTG2ZYW/ref=sspa_dk_detail_0?psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzVENVTVdNUlpDTTI1JmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNzM0MDQ5MVFCSEZRSDJWUzdBTiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMjg4NjQyMUpMSzJGSldFODNDNSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2RldGFpbDImYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl
Grace_13
Bracelet King
Grace_13
3 years, 5 months ago by Grace_13
masha knots has a second YouTube channel called Maria Makarova the first video she posted on it is called 'how I make videos ' and she shows you how she films her bracelets videos hope this helps! ❤️ 😊 🙂
paMda12
Bracelet King
paMda12
3 years, 5 months ago by paMda12
@Grace_13 thanks
Grace_13
Bracelet King
Grace_13
3 years, 5 months ago by Grace_13
@paMda12 your welcome
fordchild1
Bracelet King
fordchild1
3 years, 5 months ago by fordchild1
@paMda12 I’ve been trying to film my own yt channel and I found a cheap tripod at my local walmart
paMda12
Bracelet King
paMda12
What’s your YouTube channels name? I might check it out and thank for the advice @fordchild1
fordchild1
Bracelet King
fordchild1
@paMda12 well I have been filming my first video and i made my channel and I'm about to do a voice over for a knot with me. but its named CreationsByLilly so you'll be able to watch it soon
fordchild1
Bracelet King
fordchild1
@paMda12 well I have been filming my first video and i made my channel and I'm about to do a voice over for a knot with me. but its named CreationsByLilly so you'll be able to watch it soon and im using my tripod
paMda12
Bracelet King
paMda12
Okay thanks @fordchild1
SavannaL
Bracelet King
SavannaL
3 years, 5 months ago by SavannaL
Use a tripod
Pichu10
Bracelet King
Pichu10
3 years, 5 months ago by Pichu10
I film bracelet videos for no other reason but to film them lol. I use my I pad to film them, then edit them in I movie. I also don’t film the, a lot because my voice on camera makes me cringe 😂😂😂 hope this helps