Really Stressed And Looking For Someone To Understand
Maker1-0-1
Bracelet King
Maker1-0-1
3 years, 6 months ago by Maker1-0-1
So I am never stressed or sad so this is really hard for me, I'm 12 and im looking for a girl ( sorry I can't friend boys ) that's 12-13 that have snap. The reason on why im stressed is because someone in the brothers class tested positive for the virus and he was in contact with the student. I feel like I could have warned them more but they never listen to me. My mom is really sick at the moment and im scared something is gonna happen, like we all d!e. I always look at the worst things possible but Im just scared, if we all d!e what's gonna happen. I have a pet bird that is at the store rn because he is still weening or something and im scared if I go and see him/her imma give people the virus and the birds if they can even get it. I also have 2 parrots and im scared they also might get it. Like idk how to explain it but im scared everyone is gonna d!e, I don't wanna blame myself because I tried to warn them but I'm the only person taking it seriously. anyways my snap is iloveyoumalak46 🙁 also my sister just walled in fake coughing and thinks its a joke and makes fun of me for crying. and now my sister is gonna call my dad and my mom is talking shit about me saying they should just kick me out. my sister keeps slamming the door and almost breaking our house and she isn't getting in trouble I am. keep in mind im the youngest and my sister is 14 and acting like this. sorry if im taking it to seriously
KLCatLady
Bracelet King
KLCatLady
3 years, 6 months ago by KLCatLady
I feel you, older siblings are hard.... but to get your mind off of things try doing something you like, knotting bracelets, playing basketball, etc. Once this is over I'm sure everyone will start calming down. You're not taking this seriously. This is difficult for everyone, deep down I'm sure you're sister and parents love you. I hope this makes you feel better, you can always message me too!
Maker1-0-1
Bracelet King
Maker1-0-1
ty! I really appreciate it! Im starting to feel a little better because my parrot might be pregnant 🙂
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 6 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Hi I definetely understand how you feel my family was almost in a situation where we though one of us could have gotten covid from someone the chance was very low but we still cancelled a few plans we had over that week and it wasn't fun. If you ever want to message me on bracelet book you can I just don't think my parents would approve of me messaging anyone on snapchat unless i personally know them (not that they ask me about my snapchat because they don't I just keep my snapchat private). Anyways I am very understanding and if you ever need to chat I'm most likely availlable.
EBrac3l3ts
Professional
EBrac3l3ts
3 years, 6 months ago by EBrac3l3ts
@Maker1-0-1 hey! I don’t have a Snapchat and I’m not allowed to get it but if you want to message me here on BraceletBook I can chat!
marvel21
Bracelet King
marvel21
3 years, 6 months ago by marvel21
I’m a bit older than 13 (I’m 15) but I have snap. I’ll friend you and you can talk to me about whatever if you want. I’m always here to listen 🙂
Maker1-0-1
Bracelet King
Maker1-0-1
@marvel21 I would really appreciate it. again my snap is iloveyoumalak46!
🙂
marvel21
Bracelet King
marvel21
3 years, 6 months ago by marvel21
I added you. I’m meridianh21 on snap
hawraah
Bracelet King
hawraah
3 years, 4 months ago by hawraah
I'm also 12 I have snapchat you can add me
hawraah